Chapter 14

Nick POV

The boys were looking at me then at Y/n. I kept making a face so they could stop, Y/n looked at me and then she looked around then I mouth to the boys
" Stop looking at us so weird, Y'all guys are making something is up"
Y/n turned around to me and told me that she is going with Jazmin. I told her it's fine and then she kissed me on the lips and left.

Nick:
Y'all were making things so obvious.

Zion:
Dude you have to do it today.

Nick:
Zion she is a nice person, I don't know if I could do it.

Zion:
So you do like her.

Nick:
What, no I'm saying that she's a nice person and she doesn't deserve it at all.

Zion:
Fine then I will tell Bianca.

Nick:
Fine.

The boys and I went to go get drinks, I went with Y/n next she was dancing with Jazmin and that boy that looks like Jazmin boyfriend. I grabbed Y/n hips and I started kissing her neck. Y/n turned around and started kissing at me, I got Y/n hands and we both went upstairs, Zion saw us go up stairs and nodded.We went in my room and started making out and Y/n started to take off my shirt.

Nick:
Y/n are you sure?

Y/n:
Yes Nick, I'm ready?

I took off her dress and it left her with her lace braw and underwear. I licked my lips and started kissing her on the lip then sucking on her neck. I laid her on my bed softly and kissed her again. She was so beautiful, I just can't believe I'm doing this to her. She stopped the kiss and went to my pants and started unbuttoning my pants and started sucking on my dick. ( Bro I'm getting cringed🥴😂 I'm not sure if I could do the smut like other writers can😂)
I got her on the chin and looked straight in her eyes. She told me when we were in the waterfall that she is a virgin and that she wanted to save it for someone special and now I feel like a douche bag for taking it away from her. I put her down and I grabbed both of her hands and started kissing her neck again. I started hearing her moan, I looked back at her to ask for permission and she nodded.

Y/n:
Wait!

Nick:
What are you okay? Did I do something?

Y/n:
No Nick you are fine, I'm just scared.

Nick:
It's going to hurt at first okay, but I'm going to do it slow.

She nodded and started kissing me. I went down and started sucking on her clit, she started moaning. She started pulling on my hair and started moaning. Then I put a finger inside of her, then two.

Y/n:
Nick, I'm close.
she moan

Nick:
Hold up Princess. Not yet.

I stop sucking on her and got up and got in lines as her. I went inside of her really slow. I was looking at her as I did that, it looked like she was in pain. Her eyes were shut and was holding onto the blanket.

Y/n:
Ugh.. Nick... I'm about to come

Nick:
Me too. Go ahead.

I laid down next to her and she moved onto my chest and started cuddling. I started stroking her hair gently and then kissed her forehead.

Nick:
Y/n?

Y/n:
Yeah.

Nick:
I love you and I want you to be my girlfriend.

Y/n got up and looked at me, she looked at my eyes and started to tear up.

Y/n:
You love me Nick?

Nick:
Yes, I've always had. I just acted like a dick head to you every time because I didn't know how you felt ever since I told you those mean things.

Y/n:
Nick, I never stopped loving you.

Nick:
So do you wanna be my girlfriend?

Y/n:
Of course!!!

I kissed her on the neck and cuddled back together and started watching tv until 11. Once it was 11 I told everyone to leave my house and Zion stopped me and I saw the boys with him.

Zion:
See it was that simple.

Brandon:
Told you it was going to work.

Nick:
Yeah whatever, bye guys.

I dabed up the guys and close the door and went up to my room. I opened the door and I see Y/n sleeping peacefully. I went laid down and kiss Y/n in the forehead,she then cuddled on my chest and we both fell asleep.