Chapter 4

Y/N POV

You got out of lunch walking with Jazmin and Matias going to y'all last class which is Chemistry because y'all had it together. While you were walking you heard someone shouting out your name.

??: Hey Y/n wait up

You turned around to see who it was and it was the person who you were starting to hate but you can't hate him because you love him, it was Nick. Who ever thought he would talk to me, he's always around pretty girls. I told Jazmin and Matias to go ahead I will see them in class, they nodded their heads and started walking. But Matias looked back to see who I was waiting for and he saw who I was waiting for his eyes went big, his jaw clenched. I waited for Nick and I saw him running towards me, I got nervous so I had to calm myself down.

Nick: Hey

Y/n: umm hey

Nick: I wanted to ask you if you like to hang out as a friend?

Y/n: Wow! Nick Mara who is
popular in school wants to hangout and bully's me ever since middle school

Nick: Look Y/n, I want to say I'm sorry for bullying you, I wasn't thinking Y/n. I was dumb in middle school and I know I'm still dumb.

Y/ n: Your not dumb Nick, is that you don't think on how people feel Nick. When you told me that I was ugly and called me mean names, I would always cry and I would still when I go home.

Nick: I know and I'm so sorry Y/n please forgive me or you know what I will make up to you please Y/n.

Y/n: Fine.

Nick: I will pick you today at 5. Can I have your phone number?

Y/n: Yeah.
Nick gave you his phone so you type it in your phone number and gave his phone back to him. He type in your name Y/n. You gave him your phone and he typed in his phone number. When he wasn't looking you typed in his name as Nick🤤🥰. Once he looked at you, you turned off your phone real quick so he won't see it.

Nick: I will see you at 5 Y/n.

Y/n: umm ok.
When y'all guys were about to leave Bianca pushed you to the floor, Bianca's friend started laughing at you. Nick asked you if you were okay and you nodded your head. Nick got mad at Bianca, Bianca got jealous.

...................................................................................................
Sorry for posting late. I hope y'all like it. Also please vote guys😊❤️