Chapter 19

2 Months later...
Y/n POV
Nick and I have been dating for 2 months already. I was happy with him but he's been acting really, we don't really hangout that much as how we use to, but I don't think anything about it. He always tell me that he's is going to the gym with the boys but he texts me really late. I would face time him but we would have short conversations and he would always say that his mom is calling him so he would hang up on me. But I don't hear his mom calling him.

Nick told me that he would like to take me to the fair today and it's really cold outside. He texted me saying that he is 5 minutes away, I was finish putting on my boots. I heard a knock on the door and my mom went to go open it. My mom was talking to Nick as always. She already loves him. I went downstairs and I saw Nick starring at me. I smiled at him and at my mom.

Y/n:
What do you think??

Nick:
Your beautiful babe.

Y/n:
Aww thank you baby.
I went next to him and kissed him on the check.

Y/n:
Well mom I think we should go leave.

Jade:
Okay sweety, have y'all two.

Y/n:
Thanks mom

Nick:
Bye Mrs.Jade

Jade:
Bye sweetheart.

Nick grabbed my hand and took me to my side. He opens the door for me and closed it. He went to his side and we left. We were listening to The Weekend new album, it was really good. We were singing along with it and laughing a lot.

We finally got there, it was big and pretty. I got Nick hand and took him to the tickets stand where we buy our tickets. Nick bought 20 tickets to go on the rides. We went to the rollercoaster first and it was really fun. We were laughing and having fun. We got off the ride and Nick saw his friends. He grabbed my hand and smiled at me, we went with his friends and they saying hi to each other. I said hi to the boys and their girlfriends. Jazmin and I are friends with them. They are really cool to hang out. We would sometimes sleep over at my house or the girls, we take turns on where we should have the sleep over. The girls are like my sisters, I wouldn't never think that I would make friends this year. The girls names are Maggie, Ansley, Izzy, and Sammi.
While the girls and I were talking, Bianca came out of no where and started touching Nick. I was getting really mad.
I just ignored it because I saw that he kept pushing her off of him. Nick came to me as the boys went with their girlfriend Bianca came to me and started a conversation with me. Everyone was looking at her really weird.

Bianca:
Hey Y/n.

Y/n:
Umm hi.

Bianca:
So I heard you are dating Nick.

Y/n:
Umm yeah, we've been dating for two months.

Bianca:
Wow congrats.

Y/n:
Thanks

Bianca:
Does he really love you?

Y/n:
Of course he does. Why are you asking me questions Bianca. He doesn't like you.

Bianca:
Are you sure Y/n your boyfriend comes to my house after school.

I looked at Nick. Nick didn't say anything.

Bianca:
You didn't tell her Nicky.

Y/n:
Nicky?? and didn't tell me what Nick. What are you not telling me.

Bianca:
Zion would you like to tell her or the boys.

Zion:
Y/n, Nick doesn't really love you.
He started laughing.

Y/n:
What?

Edwin:
Yeah
He said as he was laughing.

Zion:
I told Nick that he had to get in your pants before the end of this month. If not he has to go out with Bianca.

When Zion said that I felt a tear go down my cheeks. I hour out of Nick's gripped and got away from him.

Y/n:
Nick is this true? Do you not love and did you really use me for that?

Nick:
I do not love you Y/n. You are like every other girl in school falling for me. Also yes, I did use you.

I started crying. I looked at the girls.

Y/n:
Did y'all guys know about this.

Maggie:
No Y/n. We didn't know about this.

Y/n:
Stop lying to me.

Sammi:
We swear Y/n.

Izzy:
We didn't know anything about this.

Ansley:
Please Y/n. You have to believe us.

I looked at them and just left. I ran from there. I heard the girls calling my name and I heard the boys laughing their asses off. In my head I didn't know if I should believe the girls or not. I can't believe Nick was lying to me about loving me. I thought he changed but I guess I was wrong.

I ran to Jazmin house. I was knocking on her door. She opened the door and saw me crying.

Jazmin:
OMG! Y/n what happen are you okay?

I didn't want to talk, I just hugged her. She took me inside her house. We sat in the couch in the living room. I told her the whole thing and it was hard for me to tell her.

Y/n:
I'm so sorry Jazmin for not listening to you. I'm so fucking dumb.

Jazmin:
Hey don't say that about yourself. Y/n you are a smart wonderful person that I have ever met. When we're small I didn't want to be friends with nobody but you changed me.

I started to tear up and hugged her again.

Y/n:
Really Jazmin? I did that to you?

Jazmin:
Yes Y/n, don't ever let a fuck boy say that to you or any other guy say that to you.

Y/n:
Thank you Jazmin. Can I stay the night here?

Jazmin:
Yes Y/n You could.

Y/n:
Thank you Jazmin.
I hugged her and then texted my mom swaying that I'm going to stay over at Jazmin house. She was fine with it but I had to wake up early to o get ready for school Tomorrow morning.