Chapter 23

Y/n POV

I woke up early and told Jazmin if she could drop me off at my house. Jazmin got her clothes and backpack so she could change at my house and leave to school after that. I saw my mom and I told her everything, I broke down while telling her. My mom was hugging me and Jazmin too.
Jade:
It's okay sweetie, you don't need him. What if he wasn't the guy for you.
Y/n:
Your right mom.

I got up and went to my room with Jazmin and we both got ready and finish at the same time. We went down stairs and ate breakfast with my parents.

We were on our way to school, I was getting really nervous and scared because what if Nick was there. I just know that I would cry seeing him.

Jazmin told me that she wouldn't leave me, so she will be with me the whole morning.

We got to school and went to inside our building. We passed Zion and the boys but Nick wasn't there. I looked at Jazmin and she looked at me. We both walked to our lockers and we saw the girls.

Maggie:
Hey Y/n we just want to tell you that we didn't know nothing about what was happening last night.

Sammi:
Yes Y/n. You know we would tell you everything.

Y/n:
I know guys. I'm sorry I was just over reacting. I trusted Nick and now he hurt me.
I started to tear up.
Izzy:
We are sorry Y/n.
The girls hugged me. It was a group hug.

Ansley:
You we are here if you need us Y/n.

Y/n:
I know, thank you guys.

The bell rang. We all went to our separate ways besides Jazmin and Maggie because we have our first class together.

Last class....

I was walking with Sammi to go to Jazmin car because I was going to meet up with Maggie and Jazmin to go to my house.  We were talking until Zion started taking.

Zion:
Hey Y/n and hey babe.

Y/n:
Oh um hi Zion.
I said with sadness. He just remind me of last night.

Sammi:
Hey Buby.

Zion:
Y/n can I talk to you please.

Y/n:
Um yeah sure.
I didn't want to talk to Zion but I don't want to be rude.

Zion:
Y/n I want to say that I'm so really sorry Y/n. For all the stupid things that I said about you Y/n. Is boys don't even think and what Nick did he didn't mean it I promise you. He was trying to protect you Y/n.

Y/n:
Protect me from what Zion?
I was confused on what he meant "Protect me".

Zion:
If Nick didn't break up with you and kinda hurt you then Louis was going to have sex with you and tell the whole entire school about it.

Y/n:
What?
I was still confused on what was about to happen.

Zion:
I know it sounds funny but it's true.

Y/n:
I don't believe you Zion.

Zion:
Please Y/n. You have to believe me.

Y/n:
Why should I believe you Zion. You and Nick also the boys would always pick on me.
I said with sadness and anger. I just don't believe him at all after all these year the boys did to me.

I left to go with Maggie and Jazmin. I was still waiting for them so we could leave. I went on my phone and I had a bunch of miss calls from and text messages from him too. But I blocked him from everything.

Maggie:
Hey cutie

Y/n:
Hey girly
Y'all both laughed.

Jazmin:
Hey babes
She laughed as well.

We went inside the car and went to my house. We were in the living room with Jazmin and Maggie doing our work for our classes and I told the girls the whole thing about Zion. Then we talking about our work because we're helping each other out with our homework.

I heard my phone ring. I looked at Maggie and Jazmin, they looked back at me. I was scared what if it's Nick, I really do miss him. But he hurt me, I don't know why he used me. He told me he loved me and I believed him. I gave up my V-card to him, was I not good enough for him or was I just a game to him. I picked up my phone and it was Sammi.

Y/n:
It's Sammi.

The girls let out their breath and I started laughing.
I was talking to Sammi and she told me if us girls wanted to do a sleepover at her house since Izzy and Ansley is with her and I have Jazmin and Maggie. I told the girls and they definitely wanted to have a sleep over. I didn't want to go cause I was still sad but I should get my mind off of Nick.

I packed up some clothes and my back pack so I wouldn't come back home. I texted my mom so I could let her know. Then we went to Maggie's house and then Jazmin's house

We stopped at the store to get some junk food for us girls. I was going to make this night the best day of my life.

We got to Sammi house with a lot of bags in our hands.

Sammi:
What the hell did y'all bring?
She was laughing.

Y/n:
What it's our sleep over so we bought junk food.

Sammi:
What did y'all get?

Y/n:
Your favorite snacks, now help us there's more in the trunk.

Sammi:
Alright.

Ansley:
Hey cutie.

Y/n:
Hey
I said with a smile then I hugged her.

Izzy:
Ooo snacks, did u get my favorites snack?

Y/n:
Of course I did.
I started laughing

We finish putting in all of the food pantry. Then we went to Sammi room to change and leave all of our things in her room.

We went down stairs and started playing music but the music was blasting m, I feel like I was going to be death once Sammi takes it off.

We started dancing and singing to the music that Sammi put  then the next song was my favorite song for this moment it's called " Ex- kiana Lede" I just love that song. But I started to tear up a little.

The girls saw me and went to me. We did a group hug. I'm really thankful that I have these girls by my side.

We sat down on the couches and stared to watch a movie.
We were watching " So Undercover". I went to the pantry and got all of our snacks. I gave them watch their snacks and started eating them but then Sammi ordered pizza too.

We were waiting for the pizza, my stomach started growling. I was hungry again, I went to the pantry again and got chips. I starry muching on them and the girls kept telling to shush cause they could hear me. I started laughing. Then I heard the bell ring. I got up and Sammi stopped me.

Sammi:
Y/n no!!!

I looked back and got really scared.

Y/n:
What. What happen?

Sammi:
Nothing, you are the guess and I'm supposed to open the door to get the pizza.

I looked at her weird, so did the girl.

Y/n:
Umm okay, can I use the restroom?

Sammi:
Of course.