He Forgot The Condom...

6 Days Till...

After the bell rings, I walk slowly to my locker, twisting the combination and opening it on the first try. I was essentially freaking out at this point. Luke and I haven't been able to do anything since a few nights ago and I only have 6 days left. Sure we've talked about another day to do it but every time we try to correlate times we are always to busy. I aimlessly switch my English book out to my Spanish book instead, we needed to get together soon.

As I was walking to second period and passed a long hallway to my right, something made me stop in my tracks. I slowly walk back words and watch the scene in front of me in the same hallway. It makes me upset how I can easily get irritated by seeing Luke flirt with another girl. He is not yours Kady, I tell myself as he twirls a piece of the girl's hair around his finger. A boyish grin plastered onto his face.

I close my eyes and breath in, then breathe out, God damn what is wrong with me? Calm down, he.is.not.yours. I keep telling myself that but apparently my mouth has other ideas as I opened it and called out,

"Hemmings!" He whips his head towards me, looking very confused, oops...well can't back out now...

 I try and beckon him over with just my eyes but he just tilts his head to the left some and frowns, not understanding. After a few moments the girl turns towards me slowly too. I roll my eyes and just wave him over instead, wow he could be dim.

"What are you doing?" I ask when he finally saunters over to me

"Um what does it look like? I'm trying to get a damn lay"

I huff and fold my arms over my chest "That's my job" I mutter, loud enough for Luke to hear me. My eyes widen and my jaw slackens. Oh my god, I did not mean to say that. I really need to keep my mouth shut. I look up at Luke cautiously and of course he's just smirking down at me.

"Aw honey" He jokes

"Oh shut up" I roll my eyes and slap him playfully. Thank god that wasn't too awkward...

"What are you doing tonight?" He whispers, turning serious fast. I shrug and he sighs loudly.

"Let me rephrase... is anyone going to be home?"

"Oh!" duh "No" I reply, smiling. He returns it and nods, hiking his backpack up more on his one shoulder on which he carries it.

"See you tonight then?"

I nod and watch him go back down the same hallway not sparing another glance to the poor girl he was just flirting with 5 minutes ago.

-

-

"Kady?" Luke calls out from the front door. I hop down from the counter that I was sitting on and meet him in the entry way.

"Hey" I say

He kicks off his shoes and runs a hand through his hair "Hey"

We shift around awkwardly before I decide to break the silence " So I gue-"

I'm caught off guard by Luke pressing his lips to mine quickly and hungrily. My body and mind react almost immediately, I reach for his jacket and pull it off along with the back back that was on his shoulder. He pulls back to look at me, as if asking if it was okay to proceed. As an answer I press my lips onto his again. His lips move down to my neck and my exposed shoulders from my tank top. I tug on his hair and press myself onto him, grinding my lower half against his. I really just wanted to get this over with.

I've barely made out with Mason and when I did it was never this intense, at least I think? Luke was working magic on my collarbones and I honestly couldn't even remember what I was going to say earlier or who I was thinking about. Jeez this felt way too good. I grind again and Luke grips my waist roughly,