Line 2

Line 2

I hate skirts.

If I could, I would burn them.

Burn. Them.

Apparently, the month ended on the second week of classes kaya no choice.

"Aga aga ganyan mukha mo," Ellora greeted me downstairs.

She's not usually this early as far as I remember, but it made sense that she would want to parade and make a statement. Sigurado akong pag-eeksperimentohan nya yung uniform namin one of these days.

We are allowed to customize our uniforms as long as it still looks decent and resemble the original.

"I hate these things," I said, pulling my skirt down.

I feel bare. I don't like stockings either and knee-high socks are not an option. Malapit na ring mag-ber months, hindi pa naman ako mahilig sa malamig.

Ellora just laughed it off as we walk out of the dorm. Her golden skin got more accentuated by the morning sun. The wine colored uniform complemented her skin.

Pwede naman gumamit ng kotse and there are also golf carts around in campus but the management discourage using them to lessen carbon footprint.

Nakasabit sa kanang balikat ko yung T-square ko. I have to admit, it looks kind of cool. Kaya lang ang hassle dalin and these huge ass triangles didn't help either.

The drafting rooms are on the third floor. Air-condition is nice, not too cold. Nasa singkwenta yung mga drafting tables made of light colored wood in contrast to the floor's reddish color, attached on it was a hook for bags and a panel you can put your things on.

Ten minutes 'til time nagsipasukan na ang mga kaklase ko. I tried to remember if I watered my aloe plant this morning. I think I did. The only breaks I have on my schedule are only thirty minutes. The longest is an hour. And today is Monday so I have class until 7PM.

It sucks. Really. Pero sabi naman nila luluwag naman yung sched namin pagdating ng second year.

I hold on to that.

"Bring out your drafting materials and Class Mayor, distribute these. This will be your first plate, the second page would be your assignment. Use pencil only and observe proper line weight and alphabet of lines," our professor announced then left the room after handing the copies to our mayor.

"Kelan daw ipapasa?" Vander, asked.

"Didn't say, pero baka mamayang three," Hadley, our class mayor answered.

This class is for seven hours. Seven excruciating hours of drafting patterns and tiny details in consistent lengths. Not to mention that the title block will eat most of your time.

Aeonia Amethystine Alger. I wrote on my copy.

Nung preschool ako bwisit na bwisit ako pag sinusulat yung pangalan ko. And I still have to figure out how to make it fit the title block dimensions.

"Mind if I sit next to you?"

I don't remember her name but I think she's the Treasurer? All I know is that she's really good at our Visual Communications class. It made me question if I could survive that class.

"Sige lang."

"Thanks."

And that she's almost always late at class. It is a rule during VC that if you're late you'd have to sing kaya sinumpa kong hindi ako malelate sa klaseng yon.

One moment and Ellora is already going around the room talking to whoever she may pass by. I just focused on the plate so that I could just go back to the dorms and enjoy the rest of my Monday before going to the next class.