Family

Publisher : So as a psychologist its time to write a book tell how you mange your family.

Yn : But I make blogs.

Publisher : More people will come to you and more money in your pocket You can even retire at 40.

Yn : Don't go that far. What if its not a best seller.

Publisher : It will be. Its a guide for busy parents.

Yn : But I don't want to write a book for ordinary house wives who want to make time I want to make one for the couples who want to manage kids and keep time to light the bedroom.

Publisher : Even better sex and family sells its a book for new, young and the in betweeners.

After my meeting was over. I got in my car and went to get Rayonna from daycare. I went inside and signed her out. One of the day carer's let Rayonna hold her fingers helping her walk to me while she smiled my way.

Rayonna : Mammy mammy

Yn : Baby cakes

I picked her up and held her on my waist.

Yn : I missed you.

I walked out side to the car still holding her. I opened the door and strapping her in her car seat and gave her some yogurt snacks.

I got in the driver seat turned on the radio. Then began driving to Roland school. He got in the car.

Yn : Hey baby how was school.

Roland : Good I drew a picture of all of us.

Yn : Can't wait to see it love.

I next stop was home. When we got there it. I got Rayonna and Roland then went in side.

Yn : Bae

Ray : I'm in the kitchen

Roland ran to the kitchen to give Ray a hug.

Rolan : Hey dad I drew a picture of us in school today.

Ray : Another artist in the family.

Roland : Yeah I the skill.

I walked in the kitchen holding Rayonna. Ray smiled and gave me a kiss then kiss Rayonna on the Cheek.

Ray : How was work

Yn : Good a publisher came to my office he think I could make a best seller based on blogs.

Ray : You can but what do you want it to be about.

Yn : How to manage kids and keep time for the bedroom.

Ray : That's a good idea.

Yn : Is Prod and Michelle still coming over.

Ray : Yeah Princeton and Luna to.

Yn :