Prepare Yourself

Sam & Sloan got into a fight before the Haüs girls could figure out how to explain everything to the girls that flew in. The twins had the other girls go talk and get to know Iman. They walked out to the beach & awkwardly stood around. Iman felt bad because no one was speaking.

Iman: I-

China: Do you know what they're talking about

Iman: Well I-

Karen: Is it bad or are they scared to tell us something?

Iman: I think you-

Lacee: Why did they ask us to leave? Do they think we're gonna judge them?!

Iman: Well-

Tamina: I feel so bad! They aren't talking to us

Iman: Well you guys I-

China: Did something happen to one of them?!

Iman: Not in a way Gaga-

Tamina: What happened?!

Iman: Nothing! She's okay they just-

Lacee: I'm so worried right now! Did we do something!

Iman: No no no they just want to-

China: What's happening-

Sam: What's happening is we asked and wanted you to get to know and talk to Iman. All you did was interrupt her and interrogate her.

Sam walked up behind Iman & hugged her.

Sam: You okay?

Iman nods as Sam brings them back to the hall. They all have a seat but the Twins makes Iman stay by them.

Iman: You know...I am safe. We're here with your pack and I know none of you will let anything happen to me. Can I just have a tiny bit of space after the talk? I want to go look around. You guys have me on lock down

The 3 of them laugh & Mikayla agrees to let her as long as one of her wolves can follow close behind. Gaga & Sloan walk up together to the small microphone.

Gaga: Well, our girls...are the ones that had to come here to Alaska...We have very important things to show and tell you.

Sloan: Please, this is huge, not just for us. It came from our daughters. Don't do anything stupid. Please.

Abigail: Prepare Yourself

Connor: Keep an open mind and don't lose your head. It's not a good image for anyone.

The girls looked at each other as all the wolf girls gathered to the front of the hall. Gaga & Sloan held hands as they looked down. Slowly they looked up, revealing their honey soft glowing eyes. The haüs girls all took a step back. The rest of the wolves revealed all their bright eyes. Only the twins had the firey red eyes.

China: W-what's going on

Tamina: Please tell me this is a dream

Iman: Don't worry. Trust me, I'm the only one not like them. They won't ever hurt you. All they want to ever do is protect. Please don't take anything they do the wrong way. It's a code they go by to tell you, so you know and because they have to...

Mikayla:*smiles* Iman's right though.

Connor: Hell she nailed it

Sam flicked Connor's ear.

Mikayla: Don't swear around our baby sister

Maygen: Speaking of babies...

Mikayla flinched like she just got hurt badly on her back from Maygen's words. Theresa ran to her aid & kissed her cheek snapping her out of it.

Sloan: Long story short, Mikayla got Gaga pregnant

Mikayla gave her a offended look with her jaw dropped; the older wolves with Iman & Sam burst out laughing uncontrollably. Theresa giggles but covered her mouth then hugged Mikayla & kissed her forehead.

China: Uhh...I think I'd rather have you explain

Sloan: Wel-

China: Stop! On second thought don't

Sam: Listen. "Long story short"...do you want to be a part of this yes or no. If yes you either will get the bite from our top Alpha Mikayla, or you stay human with Iman.

All the girls said they wanted to stay a part of the team.

Lacee: What happens if we all want the bite...

Connor: We will do it one at a time. Mikayla's energy gets lost dangerously fast. She cares about all of you and she would take away eighty percent of your pain.

Lillian: It could be a very, very long dangerous painful process for you.

Tara W: You have to prepare yourself mentally and believe you are healthy enough for the bite other wise it will change you into something different or your body rejects the bite

Abigail: Are you ready?

Tamina: Yes, all of us are...but why do you all have different colored eyes. What would ours be?

Sam: That isn't your main focus.

Tara W: Just to let you know we do have other wolves none of you have met yet but your focus is to believe that you are healthy and your process will be quick.

Mikayla changed her eyes right before she could walk over to a Haüs girl Iman let out a tiny scream & ran out the door.

Sam: Iman!!

Gaga: Where is she going?!

**************
done

where'd Iman go?!

xoxo