Fighting p.2

May sat the camera in front of her and pressed record.

"Hi my lovely fans. as you probably have seen I haven't been active on media the last few days. well, I am using time to take care of me. I feel like I needed it and I did. now that we are also preparing for a comeback I am so thankful you let me rest. I and so sorry if I have hurt anyone but we all need some time off. and people should respect that. so now I am back and I will figure out everything. thank you. fighting."

she stopped the camera and broke down. she was still not over the break with Mark. every part of her body was longing for him. but she ignored him and tried her best to move on. but she couldn't. she loved him. then the door swung open. "oh sorry." Mark came in and then froze. the sight of her again, alone made him feel different. May couldn't keep still anymore. she got up and ran into his arms. "I am so sorry May. I have been the worst boyfriend ever." Marks voice broke and tears streamed down his face. "I did not have the right to snap at you and I am so sorry. I was just tired and I don't know what went wrong with me. but anyways-" he didn't get to say so much more because as he was talking May placed her lips on his. "don't say anything more. I missed you. and I forgive you." May looked him deep in the eyes. Mark then buried his face in her neck and cried. May kept stroking his hair and made him calm. "please come back to me." He went down on his knees." May got down with him. "Of course." Mark smiled and kissed her one more time.