Nightmare

Jeno kept turning and tossing in his bed, not finding peace. him and May had an little argument earlier that day. he kept sweating, hearing himself say hurtful words towards the younger girl. "no, no, NO!" he woke up and looked around. his first reaction was to look at the time. it was 4 am, and he couldn't sleep. when he remembered his dream, he got up and ran to Mays room. he was begging under his breath that she was still there and that her disappearing was just his dream. he slammed the door open, causing May to wake up. "what the heck dude?" she rubbed her eyes, soon seeing it was Jeno. "what?" she just looked empty at him. while Jeno felt his tears coming he tried to catch his breath. it wasn't a long way from his room to hers, but the dream and the fear took over his body. "your still alive." he laid a hand on his chest, making May confused. "Jeno, mind explaining what your meaning?" "I had a dream, a bad one, and you were hurting, and I couldn't save you, couldn't reach you, and you were crying for help, hurting so bad, I lost you, and- and." he stopped when May dragged him into a hug. her arms around his neck and him falling over her shoulder, crying. "it's alright now Jeno, I'm here, and I'm not hurting." she had gentle strokes and her words came softly out. "and I'm so sorry." Jeno kept crying, and she understood what he was talking about. "you'll always save me Jeno, always." she kissed his cheek, still holding him close. "can I stay, just so you stay." "Jeno, I won't leave you, but sure." they laid down and he hugged her around the waits, him listening to her heartbeat. she kept stroking him trough the hair, and soon he was fast asleep. "I love you Jeno. i can always count on you."