Fighting with Mark

everyone thought that May and Mark was the perfect couple. well at a few stages they were, but there was more than just rainbows and unicorns in their world.
Mark had been stressed about so many groups and traveling that he couldn't hold it.
"I am tired May. I don't wanna hang out with you. all you do is complain or being clumsy." his eyes was dark, something May had never seen before. "what? I am annoying? I am just trying to help you!" May had never heard him speak like that before. "well you suck at helping me. because right now you are making it worst." his voice was cold like stone. "what is wrong with you Mark? I am doing everything wrong now?" May could feel her anger and tears pushing her. "finally you realized you aren't a good helper. YES. EVERYTHING YOU DO IS WRONG!" May's tears were now rolling down her cheeks. "really? then I'll leave you." she took her bag and stared to pack her things. well a few of them. "I am not coming back Mark. not so fast." she went trough the door and was in her way out. a part of her wanted Mark to rush after her, but maybe this was what they needed, a break? "where are you going?" Jaehyun looked at her, with very serious eyes. "I am staying at the Dream dorm for a while." May had her hand on the doorknob. "but it's like our week to have you?" Jae got worried about the little girl. "not now. I am sorry Jeffery." she faked smiled and went to the Dream dorm. her tears was still streaming down, but she couldn't care less. Mark, the love of her life, was mad at her, something she had never seen before. "I am here." May tried to smile when she opened the door. but for no use, because Jisung saw something was wrong. "tell me." he laid down with her and cuddle her up, and he was listening to her. "he is just stressed. I know he said hurtful things, but you are both young. he will come to his mind." Jisung held on to her right as she went of to sleep. Mark on the other hand, was crying his eyes out in the arms of Johnny, how knew this would happen, and that he was probably going to be the one to make them talk to each other again.