overworked?

it wasn't enough with just one video for kick it, it felt like the world needed a hundred versions, which tiny little May couldn't handle. she wasn't as overworked as Mark and Taeyong, but she was just 17, and had a lack of energy.
"you good?" they were soon on stage again and Taeyong went around checking everyone. May nodded and smiled, she didn't want to worry her leader more. but her head was spinning around and her hands shaking. but what about the fans? they were looking up to her, she didn't want to let them down.
"May? we are going on!" Jaehyun was waving his hand in front of her eyes.
"sorry, I am coming." again she smiled and got going.

On stage~
the music was louder in her head, trying to remember one step after another. May was on a strict diet to and did work til late at night. and none of the members knew, not even Mark. as it came to her part, she was begging herself to get it right. but couldn't.
"let me introduce you to some new t-" then she collapsed. all the members stopped up, and froze. but Mark was quick to get her.
"I need something cold!" Mark was screaming for help as he carried the small girl in a bridal style. then the mangers took over.
"come here Mark." Taeyong took him into his arms as the boy was crying.
"she will be fine, but did anyone know she is on a diet?" the doctor asked the boys, who was in shock.
"I take that as a no, well give her some rest and food, and she will be better soon."
The rest of 127 stood there in shock, how could she not tell them? was she maybe scared of telling them?
"Hey baby." Mark went up to her when she woke up. "are you okey?" he kept stroking her hair and smiled at her. she just nodded. "next time, tell me. I am here to protect you, take care of you and to love you. I need you to talk to me." May then hugged him tight and cried. "I am sorry. I just know that you are busy too, and that you have a lot on your mind. I didn't want us to end up like last time." May felt so light in his arms. "we'll never be like that again, never." he then kissed her forehead and laid on the couch with her.