18.december

she hated this date. with her whole heart. it was the worst thing ever. a date that had ruined the whole December month. "hey there." Taeyong came into the room, only to see a little girl curled up in a blanket, watching the weather trough her window. "how are you feeling today?" then she bursted into tears. "Tae, I miss him so." she said as he wrapped his arms around her. "it hurts, it hurts so much. I can't breathe, it's too heavy, it feels like I'm going to die." her leader just stroked her hair, making sure she knew he was there. "your not going to die. please don't say that again." her little body was shaking and her breath was heavy and unsteady. just then mark knocked on the door. "May." his eyes landed on the girl. Taeyong got up from the position, giving place for Mark to care for her. "thank you hyung." Mark bowed and went to his bed. "baby." he took a part of her hair behind her ear. "hey I'm here now love." she fell into his arms, her back against his chest, him keeping kissing her back head and hugged her tight. "he is watching over you right now, begging you to stop crying." Marks thumb was slowly stroking her arms. "mhm." she was empty for words, she couldn't say anything. after a little while she fell asleep in his arms, tired after all the crying. but Mark knew that these coming days would be hard. "I'll keep her safe hyung. I promise you, Jonghyun." he kissed her head and looked out the window, watching the moon rise over them.