Ed Sheeran inspired

**This song was inspired by the line "I should ink my skin with your name" from Wake Me Up by Ed Sheeran. I had a thought after hearing this song, and it just grew from there into this 'song'.**

We make wishes on falling stars, when they're committing suicide from the loss of your face. & I'm coloring my skin with all the things that remind me of you. From the way that your lips tasted to the way your hand felt in mine. It all floods my mind and I'm left crying on the floor, screaming out your name. The pain doesn't go away & I'm brought back to reality with the heart ache inside of me.

I'm falling to pieces, lying broken on the floor. Shattered on the ground, cutting my skin with the pain of losing hope in you.

I'm emotionally frozen from the pain of falling in love with you. Things fall, they break like my heart that's in pieces lying at my feet. I close my eyes, turn away from the door. If I open it now I'll only want you more. I can't go back to fighting for your love. It was all a game that you played with my heart. My heart's gotta get help, but I know I'll be fine.

*this is where it kinda turns into a crappy rap song, or you could just speak this part slowly instead of inhumanly fast, but I don't know how this happens, cause it happens often in most of the things I write!!*

Thinking back to the specks of gold in your eyes, was that the love I believed in, or just lust & lies? You're not forgiven so don't even think of coming back around. I'm tired of waiting for you. You're nothing to me anymore. I'm turning around & beginning to walk the other way. I've cleaned up the mess you made & packed all my things. There's no more you & me, just you & what used to be. Then, there's me & everything I've ever wanted.