Cancerous Love 1

Abdul was back. He looked more worried than myself. He told me he had something for me but didn't know if it was okay for him to give me the message as i was. I stretched my hand signifying to give me and he handed me a note. Another letter from My Niqabee, God knows i was scared like super freaked out. I contemplated reading the note but felt the worst to happen was for me to pass. For the sake of my love i would gladly go. I summoned courage and opened the letter. It read:

"Assalam Alaikum My Love, right now i am having mixed feelings, a part of me is happy you truly love me while a part of me is sad you're not okay because of me. But of what relevance is whatever i have going on in my mind considering the situation you're in? I was told you're hospitalized and it happened after you read my letter. Once again i am truly sorry for all the trouble i am causing. These are trying times for us even though i feel there could be an easier way. But this is the best for us my love. I can relate what you will be thinking right now but you had better cleared it. You're not going anywhere yet and you're not leaving me for anyone. I am yours and you are mine, we have a life ahead of us. In a bit all of these will be tales we will tell to our own. What i will want you to do for me now is to get up from that bed and go about your normal life in school. Nothing is wrong with you, i can feel it. Just a wound in your heart which no doctor can heal. Time will, and if it doesn't I'll break its hands and fix your heart. I'll make it forever brand new. In the end please know that i am here worrying about you. Make sure the news I'll get will always be comforting. Love you loads. Stand up!"

This time around i screwed up, i forgot my friends were around and Sambo was sitting on my bed. He starred at me as i moved to sit up and tried stopping me. I pushed his hand away and told him I'm good. My friends turned to Abdul and asked if it was part of a holy scripture he got me to read and get healed or some sort of magical incantation. He smirked and said maybe something magical.

Sambo quickly peeped before i folded the note and screamed "J'naime Coins". We all stood to our feet except Abdul who was startled at the action. A nurse came in and asked what happened. I told her i wanted to leave and she detached the drip which was on me. We all walked out and my guys were silent. Abdul kept asking what the scene in the clinic was about and i told him to just go i will join him later. He wasn't a basket sibling so it had nothing to do with him.

We went straight to our sanctuary and Sambo Alias Coins made a case. That i have broken a code, i kept secrets from them. The brothers turned to me and i stood up. J'naime Flames, that we shall not keep secrets which may hurt the family, loud it! and they responded.. For we are ONE.

Yusif then came in, J'naime Reza may i stitch? Now we were expected to support his standing in to resolve the issue. I gave an Aye, Coins followed, Idi Ameen, Castro negated. It was two for two and in such cases our Queen, Theresa had final verdict. Reza called her and placed the call on hands free. She picked almost immediately and we collectively said "Sandstorm in the Sahara", she told us to give her a minute since she knew what the call was about and she couldn't answer in public. In less than five minutes she called back.

"We stand firm and resist whatever, if it be we summon the rains and all get wet, what is the matter?"

I collected the phone and told her i was singled out and Reza offered to stitch but we tied up. She then said

"injustice to one is injustice to all, insider trading is even worse, make your case"

I told her Coins is yet to illuminate and she asked him to speak. He said i was into a suffocating relationship, that i pulled them out because of some girl whom they don't know.