Part 8

"He'll be fine, don't worry," Andrew said once we had made it back to the library. I went to reply when the library doors were thrown open and in walked a pissed of Bender and an angry as hell Vernon.

"Get your stuff, let's go!" Vernon yelled and pushed Bender.

"Mr Wiseguy here has taken it upon himself to go to the gymnasium. I'm sorry to inform you, you're going to be without his services for the rest of the day,"

"B-O-O-H-O-O," Bender spelt out to the principal.

"Everything's a big joke, huh Bender? The false alarm you pulled, Friday, false alarms are really funny, aren't they...What if your home, what if your family...what if your dope was on fire?" Vernon asked

"Impossible sir, it's in Johnson's underwear," Bender grinned making Andrew and I laugh while Brian looked terrified.

"You think he's funny? You think this is cute? You think he's bitchin', is that it? Lemme tell you something. Look at him, he's a bum," Vernon spat at Bender, I clenched my jaw

"You wanna see something funny? You go visit John Bender in five years! You'll see how God damned funny he is!"

"What's the matter, John? You gonna cry? Let's go," He grabbed Bender by the shoulder and pushed him roughly

"Hey keep your fuckin' hands off me! I expect better manners from you, Dick," Bender yelled, pushing back. He then took his sunglasses off his head and placed them on Andrew's desk.

"For better hallway vision," He said, Bender then placed a pencil on my desk and I looked at him in confusion while he simply gave me a wink and continued out of the classroom.

Bender's POV

Vernon shoved me into a storage closet

"That's the last time, Bender. That's the last time you ever make me look bad in front of those kids, do you hear me? I make $31,000 dollars a year and I have a home and I'm not about to throw it away on some punk like you...But someday, man, someday. When you're outta here and you've forgotten all about this place... And they've forgotten all about you and you're wrapped up in your own pathetic life...I'm gonna be there. That's right. And I'm gonna kick the living shit out of you, man, I'm gonna knock your dick in the dirt! Even your precious little girlfriend won't be there for you!" he yelled at me.

"Are you threatening me?" I asked

"What're you gonna do about it? You think anybody's gonna believe you? You think anybody's gonna take your word over mine? I'm a man of respect around here. They love me around here, I'm a swell guy...you're a lying sack of shit! And everybody knows it. Oh, you're a real tough guy...come on, come on...get on your feet, pal! Let's find out how tough you are! I wanna know right now, how tough you are! Come on! I'll give you the first punch, let's go! Come on, right here, just take the first shot! Please, I'm begging you, take a shot! Come on, just take one shot, that's all I need, just one swing," He yelled as I sat there watching his deranged outburst. I didn't go to hit him though. He swung a fake punch at me and I flinched, just a little.

"That's what I thought...you're a gutless turd!" He insulted me. Once he had locked the door I looked around for an escape, I noticed the ceiling and climbed through a hatch and made my way back to the library.

Alexa's POV

I flipped the pencil Bender had left on my desk and let out a puff of air, bored once more. We suddenly heard a very loud

"OH SHIIIIT!!!" and there was a huge thump as something fell through the ceiling and bits of the roof came crashing down. There was some light padding and Bender came down the stairs calmly

"I forgot my pencil," He shrugged. We hear Vernon storming up the hall and I motion for Bender to get under my desk, he slid under just in time as Vernon threw the doors open and glared at us

" What was that ruckus?" He asked

"What ruckus?" Andrew asked

"I was just in my office and I heard a ruckus!" Vernon said.

"Could you describe the ruckus, sir?" Brian asked. There was a bang from under my table, I knew Bender had hit his head so Andrew, Claire and I all banged on our tables to try cover up the sounds.

"What is that? What, what is that, what is that noise?" Vernon looked around.

"What noise?" Andrew asks

"Really sir, there wasn't any noise-" I gasped and was cut off as I felt Bender kiss the insides of my thighs and work his way up. I quickly and harshly squeezed his head with my legs, trapping it there. Everyone else started coughing to make up for it

"That noise? Was that the noise you were talking about?" I asked, feeling myself blush.

"No, it wasn't. That was not the noise I was talking about. Now, I may not have caught you in the act this time, but you can bet I will," Vernon glowered at us and Allison laughed at him.

"You make book on that missy!" He yelled at her before turning to me

"And you, I will not be made a fool of!" He then turned and rushed out of the library with a toilet seat cover sticking out from his pants. We laugh and I slide my chair out to let Bender get up. I glare at him with pink cheeks he winked at me

"It was an accident," He said putting his hands up in mock surrender.

"Asshole," I mumble as he sat down next to me. He chuckled and squeezed my hand.
"Don't pretend you didn't like it,"
He then got up and walked over to Brian

"So, Ahab...Kybo Mein Doobage," Brian unzipped his pants and handed Bender the marijuana, Bender then looked at me and I got up and followed him.

"Yo waistoids, you're not gonna blaze up in here!" Andrew yelled after us.

We were soon joined by Claire and eventually Andrew and Brian. But no Allison.