Part 13

I watch as Claire applies make-up to Allison's face

"Don't be afraid," Claire smiles

"Don't stick that in my eye," Allison warns,

"I'm not sticking it, just close..just go like that," Claire replies, closing her eyes and Allison copies her.

"Good," Claire nods

"You know you really do look a lot better without all that black shit on your eyes,"

"Hey, I happen to like that black shit," Allison grumbles.

"This looks a lot better, look up," Claire instructs and Allison does as she says.

"Please, why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because you're letting me," Claire grins back. I smile at the two of them and hop off the bench

"I'll be back,"

"Where yo off to? Going to see a certain delinquent?" Claire laughs

"Maybe," I shrug and quickly and quietly sneak out of the library. I take a deep breath before somehow unlocking the storage door and slipping inside, closing the door behind me. John looks up and seems surprised to see me

"You lost?" He smirks

"If I were lost, do you really think I'd come here?" I laugh slightly.

"Good point," He shrugged. I walked over to him and stood in between his legs, I then lent down slightly and placed a small, lingering kiss on his neck

"Why'd you do that?" He asked

"'Cause I knew you wouldn't," I smiled. He reached out and cupped my face before letting his hand slide down a little and rest on my collarbone. He then fiddled with the chain around my neck. He grinned at me and pulled me into a kiss which I very happily returned. His hands slid down to my waist and he pulled me even closer so that I was now straddling him. I pulled away, breathing heavily.

"What?" I asked once I saw his sad expression.

"I just, I don't want my dad to hurt you again and this is probably going to get you hurt," he mumbled.

"John," I sighed, hanging my hands loosely over his shoulders.

"That's not going to happen. I don't care about him, I care about you and nothing is going to change that, okay?" He studied me carefully and I tilted my head to the side and smiled.

"Okay," He gave in and grinned.

"Alright, Bender time t-" The door opened and Vernon walked in.

"What the hell is going on here?! Another detention for you next weekend Miss Fall!" I groaned and rolled my eyes.

"I've got more than one, don't complain," John smirked at me as I climbed off his lap and we headed out into the library. I grabbed my things and as we were walking out into the hallway, John grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers before bringing them up to his lips and kissing the back of my hand. We were met by everyone else and we walked past Carl, Brian nods at him

"See ya, Brian," Carl nods back

"Hey, Carl,"

"See you next Saturday," John grins at him.

"You bet!" Carl laughs. I watch as the cars are waiting outside, Claire gives Brian a kiss on the cheek and hands him one of her diamond earrings before climbing into her dad's car. Brian stands there, shocked before also climbing into his mum's car. I watch as Allison and Andrew share a kiss and she rips one of his wrestling badges off his jacket before opening the car door and getting in. Shortly afterwards, Andrew's car pulls away from the school leaving John and I standing there, alone.

"Come on," John drags me to the football pitch and we walk across it. He stops in the middle pulling me into him and giving me a kiss which we both smile into. He thrusts his fist into the air in celebration and I tilt my head back and laugh as he other arm wraps around me. This turned out to be one of the best Saturday's ever.