Senior Year

Stiles POV

We stopped the alpha pack and Jennifer Scott became the True Alpha. I was possessed by the nogitsune and Scott and I helped save Malia in the fight with the nogitsune. We almost lost Allison and Aiden but luckily Jackson was there both times to save them. Derek was worried sick about me, my dad found out about Derek and me by accident but he wasn't even mad he was just glad that I am happy. Scott also gave Danny the bite to save his life.

Then there was the whole Kate being alive and kidnapping my Derek and turning him back into a teenager. Then him losing his abilities and then there was the whole dead pool thing. When Derek's name uncovered the third part of the list I started freaking. I couldn't lose my Derek, but we stopped that and Liam became a part of the pack and so did Parrish.

We saved Scott from being a berserker and then I thought Derek died, but he only evolved, then I had my heart broken when Derek left Beacon Hills to visit Cora. His words was, I don't know if I'm coming back or when, that scared me but he came back three weeks later. He said he couldn't stay away from me any longer, he missed me too much.

So, now it's us and senior year and the fears of the future. As in us leaving for university and wondering if Derek and I will be able to make a long-distance relationship work. Derek and I are helping Malia to learn control. The rest of the pack is also happy, even if Allison and Isaac are fighting there attraction to each other. I mean everyone can see they love each other.

Scott is dating Kira, Ethan and Danny is together again, Aiden and Lydia are happy and Jackson is trying to change. Malia, on the other hand, I think she likes Scott but that could be a problem because of Kira. Scott and I are talking about moving in together, when we leave for university, but I think if everyone goes to study we might as well go to the same place. So we're thinking Stanford, but we'll have to hear what the others think. The hard part will be to leave Derek behind, I don't know if we can make a long-distance relationship work.

But right now we have to figure out what's going on with the teenage kids at school. They are being turned into something called chimeras and we have to figure out how many kids were turned, so we can keep them from being killed. That is more difficult than I thought at first, but we will figure it out. I just hope we can in time before Hayden ends up dead, I don't think Liam will be able to handle that. Then I have to worry about Theo Raeken being back in town and it seems Scott trusts him, but I don't and Scott doesn't believe me when I tell him that Theo is here for a reason. How will I make him see, none of them believe me not even Derek and that hurts, so what is supposed to do.

It's been about two weeks since we learned that the dread doctors are trying to bring something very old back from the dead. So far all the teenagers that were turned into chimeras have been failures and been killed by the dread doctors. If I'm right then Hayden is next but no one listens to me, Theo has turned everyone against me by making them believe that I'm a cold-blooded killer, even Derek believes it. I don't have any more friends and because of that Hayden is going to die and there is nothing I can do about it.