Confused Feelings

Still Stiles POV

When we get to the kitchen I heat up the pancakes my dad made and place it on the table, getting the orange juice out of the fridge and pouring us each a glass. We take our seats and start eating in comfortable silence. When I finish I take my plate and glass and place it in the sink, waiting for Theo to finish, when I hear a small thud from the dining room and then it's followed by Theo's voice "Shit!"

I rush over to see what happened, to see him trying to clean up the spilled orange juice in a haste mumbling something about how clumsy he is. I walk closer to the table and take a hold of his hand stopping his movement. He looks up at me slowly almost as if he's afraid I'm going to hit him or something. "Leave it, we can clean it up later let's get you cleaned up first okay," I say pointing to his shirt and pants that are covered in orange juice.

He looks down in humiliation and then I see a tear running down his cheek, so I lift his head with two fingers and wipe the tear-away. "It's not that bad I spill all the time, it happens so what that's a part of life it's nothing to feel bad about," I say to him smiling and he just nods. "Theo, look I get you have been through some horrible stuff but you have to get your self-confidence back. Otherwise you'll always be afraid to do things" I tell him pulling him up by the hand.

"Now let's get you cleaned up so I can wash those clothes," I say to him, leading him upstairs. Once in my room I grab him a clean pair of pants and hand it to him. "Here take these and go shower when you're done we can find you a shirt okay," I say walking him to the bathroom. He goes in and a few minutes later he gives me the Stained clothes, through a small opening in the door, then he closes the door again. I hear the water running so I go downstairs and clean the mess in the dining room, grabbing the table cloth.

I'm busy putting the cloths and table cloth in the washing machine when Theo clears his throat behind me, causing me to nearly jump into the machine. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you I probably should have knocked first," he says sheepishly and I just smile. "No I shouldn't have been daydreaming it's totally my fault," I reassure him, turning around to look at him nearly dropping the box of washing powder in the proses. I quickly avert my eyes from his naked chest and to the box in my hands gulping. "Is something wrong?" he asks and I can hear the smirk in his voice. "No, nothing I just have to get the washing done," I say turning back to the washing machine and pouring in the powder.

"I'm sorry, I'll go put a shirt on I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," he says in a small voice. It almost sounds like he's trying not to cry. I turn around to look at him as he starts to back away out of the room and I see the tears forming in his eyes. "Theo, it is fine you didn't make me uncomfortable. I just didn't expect to see, well that," I say pointing to his muscular chest and he blushes a bit. "Let me finish up hear then we can go find you a shirt okay," I say turning the washing machine on and heading to my room.

While I'm looking for a shirt Theo is seated on my bed but I can feel his eyes on me. I look over my shoulder to see him staring at my ass, so I look back at the drawers grabbing a shirt and turning to face him. He snaps his eyes up at my face instantly getting flustered. "I think this one will do," I say handing him the shirt, not even mentioning the fact that I caught him staring at me. He takes the shirt from me and pulls it over his head.

We run downstairs when we hear the washing machine beeping. I take the clothes out and go out back hanging it on the clothesline. I go back inside to wash the dishes. As I walk through the door I bump right into Theo, as he is trying to close the juice container and spills the juice all over me. We both step back in shock and then he looks down apologizing profusely. "Theo, stop apologizing it was an accident okay it's totally my fault. I'll clean up here while you put the last of the juice away okay," I say to him and he nods.