Jump(III)🔪

r e c a p》》

Hey! I know my first impression will be that I'm a thick skin person but-

Can you drive me away from here.

Please?"
_

________________________________________

《Stephen's P.O.V》

"What?"

"Can you drive me out here please?"

.
.
.
.
.

"Ok(?)"

I must be crazy for doing this!!

"Follow me."

As i lead to where my car is, my mind can't stop running with question.

There's alot of questions running around my head and its driving me nuts!

From the last hour i was with (g/n), I'm in this limbo of uncertainties. Of course morals was applied in this situation of mine. Like come on! 2 strangers trying to commit suicide, on the same night amd the same place but I end up saving  (g/n) and to top it up we this unspoken agreement to not question what just happen right now.

WAT SORCERY IS THIS!

Its like i can read (g/n) thoughts.

But its human nature to be curious.

RIGHT?

As i see my car and open the door

The moment we both seated, i asked-

"So where am i taking you?"

"To be honest, I still don't know yet."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NANI!

_________________________________________

Time skip》》

Moments has past since i been driving anywhere

Moments has past since i been driving anywhere. After that conversation we didn't utter a single words even though i have so many questions. I been driving around the street, i don't know what i been hoping for but i hope something will happen though. Atleast to lessen this akward situation.

"Um.. Hey Stephen? Can you play some music please?"

"Kinda awkward but gladly! Warning though, you have to prepare yourself  with my great sense of music."

I click the first song i see in my playlist-

•Aimer - mine•

As the song plays, we just bask in the soothing yet powerful voice of Aimer. This song is what i really need right now.

"This song is really hurtful."

"I'm sorry WHAT?"

"The song is all about how does it feel when you lose someone so dearly. right?"

"Yes its all about that. By the way do you know how to speak Japanese?"

"Actually no but i can interpret what was the song is all about though."

"That's kinda cool though. You perfectly guess what is the meaning of the song is. Some people would just say its a sad song about love and that's not by far from the truth but, you on the other hand, can understand what is the meaning of her song."

" *giggle* I guess your a fan of hers?"

"Am I fanboying right now?"

"Yeah you are!"

"HAHAHAHA!"

We both laugh on our silly conversation. If you think about it, our conversation is not even the slightest funny to begin with but we found something funny on this which is weird but whatever.

After our laughter die down silent fill the car but this silent is not awkward but in fact its rather comfortable. We just enjoy the silent with each others comfort.

Then i suddenly realize something

We been driving for a couple of hours and SHE DOESN'T EVEN TELL ME WHERE AM I GOING TO DROP (G/N)!!

"Um.. Hey (y/n)? Have you decided where should i drop you off?"

"Ah right! Sorry for the inconvenient but could you drop me of to Divine Empire Hotel."

"Sure thing!"

_________________________________________

•Divine Empire Hotel•

That's pretty far from where we our right now. It will take about 30mins drive to get there.

Time check: 3:47am

Wow! I can't believe its been only 4 hours and 47 minutes since this whole incident happen, it felt like i been dealing this for days. I just can't wait to get home and rest.

But i wonder though, after i drop her at the hotel. Will i ever met (g/n) again and probably explain things to me?

To be continue》》