Jump🔪 (IV)

《Stephen POV》

What just happen?
.

.

.

.

I don't know how this happen but-

I'm staying with her at the HOTEL!!

~°flashback°~

We arrived at the Divine Empire, i was ready to leave all this odd situations and not to bother myself about her, when (y/n) invited me to stay at the hotel as a token of gratitude.

You see- a man and a women checking in the hotel on the middle of early morning is a big NO for a person like me, even with my depressive state, I'm still a man of moral. It's the etiquette my parent teached me.

Just like the gentleman I was.

But she persuas me by an unknown force.

And now here I am, Standing in the VIP hotel room.

The room itself is outstanding. With its cream and hazel brown marble floor, the tan color walls, a high ceiling with a crystal chandelier at the center.

And the furniture, decoration, and bedding fit together like a custom made pieces. Only for the room itself-

And oh look! There's a small kitchen here too.

I was looking with awe in my eyes then it suddenly hit me-

This room looks so extravagantly luxurious.

I look at her with an unbelievable eyes.

"How much did you pay to stay here?!"

_________________________________________

"Hey stephen hurry up!"

"Just give me a few minutes."

"Agh! Why are you so slow?! I can't take it anymore! The heat is unbearable."

"I'm almost done putting it on"

"I can't take this any longer stephen! I need it now-"

Time check: 5:00 am

Its been an hour and so, since the last time I check the time. But in the pass time, i genially enjoy her company. Yes she is weird, persistence, and don't talk about the serious stuff (yet) but by how she talked only in the "present" conversation makes me forgot my melancholy perspective.

Today where just making dumplings together. She cooks while I make the dumplings.

You might be wondering why make dumplings and to answer that is very simple.

We're hungry and bored.
And don't even asked how we got the ingredients. It's all her doing.

"Ok I'm done with all the dumplings."