stranger (II)🍳

Hosuh POV》

As Gavin take me away from that embarrassing moment, I see Stephen and Jay having this look, you know the look of being so proud.

Seriously guys!

As Gavin and I went to our table and sit, Gavin said-

G: You know that lady was kinda rude.

H: I don't think so Gavin. I mean I made a commotion up there and it cause a hold up to the other customer. She's just doing her job.

G: But still!

S:  Lets just move on about that. ok! So- Hosuh, how was it? *smirking*

H: How was what stephen? *pretending doesn't know anything*

S: Don't be a virgin minded Hosuh! You know what I'm talking about.

H: Bold of you to assume I'm a virgin Stephen.

.
.
.

.

*WHEEZ*

Gavin and Stephen are crying-laughing in the table while Jay burst laughing at me and my brother just look at me shock. I too, laugh at my statement but i couldn't help but look at the counter, where I order. I was kinda worried that I cause a troublesome scene but I think we didn't. Hopefully.

J: Jeez Hosuh! I didn't think you have the balls to say something like that. If your fans will hear what you just said, they think your been corrupted or something.

S, G, and Hosuh's brother: HAHAHAHA!

After there laughter die down stephen asked me-

S: ok so back to my question. How does it feel to pick out a chick?

Then all of us look at the casher lady that i talked to

Then she look at me and smile.

Damn it! That's cute

I feel my whole face went red instantly.

After a moment i answer stephen-

H: It's worth it.

The boys gave me this teasing look and they keep insisting that i should ask for her number.

"Order number 25, Hosuh(?) Lee please get your order!"

As i get up from our table, i saw her presenting me my order with a smile on her face.
As i got to the order counter i asked her-

"Hey um.. can I-     can I get your number so I can make it up to you about what happen today?"

I know it's a lame excuse but i can't think of any tbh.

"You know that isn't really necessary, right and beside you already done me a favor. Its enough for me."

*It this my last chance?!? Wait no i can come back here tomorrow and buy something or i'll-*

My mind wonder off to find any excuse to get her number but suddenly-

"But you know- I kind find you and your friends cool so-

I'll be the one who's taking your number then."

Flustered. That's what i'm feeling right now. I didn't know how to feel about this but i can't pass this chance to get to know here so-

"Oh! Ok. My number is xx-xxx-xx"

"Ok thanks! I'll text you later new friend. Bye hosuh! Enjoy your day!"

_________________________________________

As i walk to our table with my order in hand and finaly sit down, gavin and my brother said in the same time-

G and hosuh's brother: Damn! She smooth.

I look at here one last time. I can't help but feel like-

I have a crush on her..

To be continue》》