Chapter 5:Strike

Before I can ask Chloe anymore questions an annoucer goes off:

Attention,Rarity.Please report to the greenhouse.

I raise an eyebrow at Chloe and she laughs lightly."That just means Headmistress wants to talk to you..I can show you the way." she offers.I nod and we walk outside.

"So,are you going to ever talk to someone besides me?" she asks.

I shrug with a frown but quickly purse my lips.No emotion.No vunerablity.No weakness."A lot of the girls here dress very.." I look for the word carefully resisting the urge to bite my lip."Over the top?" offers Chloe.I nod at her with a laugh.

Once we reach the greenhouse Chloe pulls me aside "Now,you are going to NEED to talk to headmistress...if you refuse..you'll end up as a birthmother I almost gurantee it." she whispers."Thank you." I murmur before entering the glass-like-building."There you are,Rarity." says a nasal voice from behind me I jump in surprise.

The woman looks me up and down but when she reaches my eyes she writes something down on a clipboard."How much do you weigh,Rarity?" she asks.

"I weigh 110 pounds.." but then I quickly add "Headmistress."

She walks around me as if inspecting an animal.

"How tall are you?"

"5'5 regularly,and 5'7 in heels."

"Where were you born?"

"Not sure."

"What do you mean not sure?"

"It means I have no freaking clue where I was born." I snap angerly.

Headmistress purses her lips and sighs."Strike one for talking back to authority." she mutters.

My mouth gaps open.Strike 1?

"H-how many strikes do I have?" I ask.

Headmistress grins as if I have just learned how to play her game.

"You had 5,now you have 4." I dig my nails into my hip...seriously?

"Can I have the other one back if I be a good girl?" I mock pout.

Headmistress scoffs."Go to your room at once...we'll see you at dinner."

"But I don't have a room-" 

"WELL GET ONE!!" now its her turn to snap.

and once again I walk out of the greenhouse this time laughing like I did when I first got here..I quickly stop myself."You are not enjoying this,Lovely." I say whispering my only comfort left:

My name.

________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY TURKEY DAYYYYY!

AND TO ALL VEGETARIANS HAPPY---UH...

NOT TURKEY DAY!

POINT LOVELY/RARITY FOR GETTING THE HEADMISTRESS TO SNAP!

SPREAD THE LOVE BY VOTING AND COMMENTING!

GOBBLE,GOBBLE

-MADIANDUNO

P.S I FELT LIKE THE SONG SUITED RARITY/LOVELY AND THE HEADMISTRESS'S FIGHT :3