Chapter 13:Rebel

So...someone in this house might want to kill me,the dude who saw me in my bra is a rebel,and my dress is so darn itchy! 

When I walk inside the house I notice the sun starting to set and the corridors are empty for the most part,but there are a few girls exchanging goodnights and facemasks.A girl suddenly approaches me with dark ebony colored hair and deep brown eyes and she appears to be korean.

"So,I heard you threw the queen off her throne at breakfast today." she says.I nod deciding if I should stay on mute...she appears nice.She holds out her hand for me to shake "I'm Eun." I reluctantly take her hand and shake it "I'm, L-Rarity." I almost said my real name.

She suddenly looks around us before taking my wrist and dragging me into a closet.Whats with this house and grabbing people!?

"I know who you are,Ty already told me about you.." she looks me up and down until her gaze lands on my ice blue eyes."They are quite beautiful." she mutters before reaching into her bag.Her dress is knee length with no cleveage what-so-ever.She hands me a piece of paper and I study it 

MANSION MAP

It has a map of tunnels that appear to be under the house.She trails her index finger along a passage way that starts in the closet that we are in and goes all the way outside and opens at a place marked 'THE HEDGE'. "When you get out,you'll wait there for me or one of the others to get you,but if your not there by midnight we'll have to leave without you." she hands me a flashlight and a pair of black pants and a matching tanktop,sneakers,and scruntchie.She shrugs "I didn't think you'd want to lounge around the plane in.."

She gestures to my yellow dress which I have a love hate relationship with.I hear a ringing sound and she taps on her earpiece which I didn't realize she was wearing."What Landon? yeah..I got her...I gave it- fine,bye." she shuts off the earpiece and turns back to me."Now,make sure atleast 3 girls see that your going to bed,don't make a big show about it like 'I'M SO TIRED AND I'M SO NOT GOING TO ESCAPE TO BECOME A REBEL.' just yawn and walk slowly to your room..got it?"

I nod holding back my laughter."What time should I start walking to the trapdoor?" Eun shrugs "Like 11 to be safe." she pushes me out of the closet with her and checks to make sure no one else is around before running the oppisite way of the staircase."Where are you going?" I ask in a normal talking voice thats loud enough for her to hear me.She grins "Part of the plan! don't worry."

I hope to God this goes well.

_________________________________________________________________

In this chapter I introduced a new character called 'Eun' we will find out more about her later..including her past.

Bye,

-madianduno