Chapter 10:Attacked

When I get into headmistress's office I see Layla sitting on a chair with a smug smile on her face.This can't be good.

"Is it true that you attacked Layla,Rarity?" asks headmistress I nod.

"She was picking on an innocent girl,and called me a mute..I had my reasons." I mutter.

Headmistresses looks from Layla then back to me as if watching a tennis match.

"Well,both of you get a strike."

"WHAT!" me and Layla shout at the same time.Headmistress nods with her lips pursed "You knew when you joined you were required to look beautiful and act nicely at all times,ladies."

"Bu-" starts Layla headmistress points to her door."No more about this...now Rarity you have 3 strikes left and Layla has...2." 

I walk out of the greenhouse and am grabbed by a man."What the-" 

"Quiet." I look up to see Ty.

I shrug out of his grasp and rub the spot on my arm that he pulled.

"Whats wrong with you?"

"Things...now,lets cut to the chase.I know your being blackmailed."

my face pales..how would he know?

"H-how?" I stammer.

He groans "I can't tell you...but stay away from Chloe...and Belladonna."

My eyes widen,and then they narrow."For all I know you could be the one blackmailing me with a stupid rose." I mutter bitterly.

He grins "Well,maybe you should stay away from me then."

Why do I feel disapointed?

"No." I blurt out a bit desperately.

He looks at me with an amused expression.

"Why?"

"You have information."

"And?"

"And your a guard so i'll be safe when i'm with you."

he chuckles "I'm no guard,Rarity." he looks around us before whispering in my ear

"I'm a rebel."

___________________________________________________________________

INTENNNSEEEE CHAPPPTTERRRR

*Has a seizure*

How'd you like it?

I can't wait until I can post Layla and Belladonna's back story and why they hate eachother :3

Its gonna be epic.

Spam posting today so look out!

-madianduno