chapter 6: to the summon realm for a contract!

'I... have no idea were the hell I am.' After the smoke cleared, I wasn't in the park anymore and found myself in a forest.

But I can tell I'm not in the elemental nations, the energy here is way diffrent from the nations. Its way more vibrant here than there, very scerenic. I like it. 'Ok, first, I need to find the summons of this place. Two, hope they know sage mode and three, see if I can augment sage mode into my own form.' And with that done, I headed in a direction and started to bob and weave through trees.

It took 2 hrs to find anything of use to me, a burrow in the ground, a big ass 'could fit Gamabunta' sized whole in the ground.

'Whatson, I know where the summons are.'

And I went down the whole. It was pretty long and got dark fast, but I packed a torch so yeah. I pulled it out of my inventory and lit it. The second I did thou, I saw this huge ass obsticle coarse in my way, and when I said big, I ment it. This thing was the size of Konoha with no doubt in my mind. There was also a sign, it read 'To enter the burrow you must kill every last one and finish the coares'. 'Well if killing is involed then this'll be easy'
I thought as I looked at every entrance to the caorse, there were ten.

'Well, lets go through them all.' And I did. What I found surprised me thou.

White Hare
Lvl: 95

HP: 35,000/35,000
CP: 5000/5000

STR: 200
VIT: 200
DEX: 100,000
CHAR:120
INT: 500
WIS: 500

There were hundreds upon THOUSANDS of these guys and I had to one shot every last one with my kamas. Want to know how many levels I got from that?

260 Lvls! With a SP note!
Here are my new stats...

Kira Hyugo
David and Goliath
Lvl: 347

EXP: 26500/34700

HP: 5,629,000 (regen 50000 per 10 min)
MP: 6156 (regen 260 per 5 min)
CP: 6156 (regen 260 per 5 min)

STR: 1340
VIT: 1210 (+1100)
DEX: 1320 (+50)
CHAR: 0
INT: 1310
WIS: 1240
LUK: 455

6: SP

'There are my equips at work.' I'm getting really strong but I think making my stats go above 1000 might make it impossible to level them naturally.

'Lets keep on movin thou.' But before I ran ahead, a thought came into my mind. 'Could I use wind and lightning for a boost in speed?' It came to me and I put the thought to action.

Skill(s) leveled!

[Lightning affinity]Lvl: 87
[Air affinity]Lvl: 79

A strong wind encircled me and lightening arched over me and around me. I willed the power to my legs. I shot off at speeds anew.

New Kekkai Genkei unlocked!

《Swift release》Lvl: 50
Run! Run like the wind on roids!
Cost: 100 MP/CP per 10 min
×500 speed
+50000 DEX

'I get too strong too quick.' After that thought, I had killed of every single Hare in there and gotten another 53 Lvls.

Kira Hyugo