Important Note: Story... restart

This had to be said. I HATE the way the story has been moving so far.

At first, the entire reason I got into wattpad was because my friend reccomended this since I liked to read.

Nothing at first cought my fancy in this till he told me we could write our own storys. After this, I got the idea for writing Hopping Gamer. At first I realy liked the story and I was happy about it, we started a challenge of who could get more reads, votes and reviews... I happily crushed him, and I'm still crushing him.

But, I got off track though. I hate the way the story is and hit a mass block because of it. The way I've written the story was horrible. Nothing was consistent and everything was sketchy at best. In short, I don't like it.

And then it hit me. Why don't I use the system update to fix it?

With that thought, I entered my mind and started thinking up new ideas. So far, its working out greatly, and I'm loving what I've thought of.

Since I'm revising the story, it's getting it's own book. It's getting the exact same name, Hopping Gamer, but with more. You'll see when it comes out.

Also, for the people who actually like this story, it's staying up so you can always come back to either compare this one to the new one or, just to get nostalgic, I guess.

Now with my peice said, I hope you guys have a good day and I hope you have enjoyed the story.

Edit: for those people asking when the story is coming out, I plan to release it near the end of August so I can make multiple chapters.