Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(From Logan P.O.V)

What should I do? I was confused.

Should I let my selfish side take over? Wouldn't her staying with me cause her and myself more pain?

I haven't had time to think about Keira at work but I absolutely had to decide what I wanted now itself.

Maybe I should go to The Café to clear my ideas and by the way, there would be no chance of crossing the path of the unwanted miss Carter. She would be still at work at this hour. Anyway, Keira won't be up yet. I smiled at that thought. She would always sleep more than ten to twelve hours.

On my way there, I couldn't help but let the selfish side take over. How could I let the only chance of being with her go to waste like that? But I can't let her suffer also. What should I do?

The Café was quite full even though it was still very early but here who walked according to morning and night time? I sat at my usual place in a corner which luckily was free.

What should I do?

''Hey Mr Parker, everything's fine?''

''Oh, Mr Larry, yeah I was just thinking about something.''

Mr Larry was the head of the Time Management Department and somehow a good friend of mine since I joined.

''Mind if I sit with you?'' He asked.

'' Absolutely not. So what the latest news in your department?'' I asked.

''Well, we've been observing the suspects for some time now and we're confident that we'll catch those time thieves soon. Have you ordered already?'' He asked checking his diary. He was a really busy man, like all of us 'Time Managers'.

''Not yet. Have you found out about the thieves in this region? I got some after me yesterday''

'' I'm ordering a café au lait and you? Oh no, I hope they haven't found out our location. We've reinforced security in that region.''

''I'll order the same. I hope we find them soon. And as usual I was extra careful before going to my apartment so there's no way they would find our location.''

We discussed a little bit more about that issue of those thieves while having our coffee. Then Mr Larry had to go as he had a meeting and I was left and started again to think about Keira.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. She was still sleeping and the blanket was barely covering her which was quite revealing since it seemed that the shirt was not as long as I thought it would be. I smiled to myself and went to cover her up.

Should I wake her up? After all I'm not going to waste any minute today. I've decided that I would enjoy each second I've got with her. I've made up a superb plan for today that I couldn't wait to start the day as soon as possible. It was the first day off I took since I joined, I hadn't got any reason not to go to work till now.

How should I wake her up?

Hmmm, I think I've got an idea.

I lied down next to her and whispered her name in her ears but she still didn't wake up.

I know she heard me but there's no way she can pretend with me. She's not going to wake up up late. Not with such limited time. But i'm Logan, I know what to do.

~ ~ ~ ~

(Keira's P.O.V)