Dawn

Song - I Don't Care (Ed Sheeran Ft. Justin Bieber)

"Who is it, hyung?", Jimin asked when his brother seemed like he stopped functioning.

Yoongi did not respond instead he twitched like he was a glitch in a game.

Jimin went ahead and peeked out to see Hoseok standing out on the porch, glistening in sweat.

"Oh. Hobi-hyung, come in.", he greeted.

Hoseok turned his gaze from Jimin to Yoongi, who finally decided to breathe again. He gestured him to come in and closed the door behind him.

Yoongi nervously fiddled with the corner of his sleeves while Jimin awkwardly stood in the hall. Taehyung slowly ruffled Jin's hair, who settled himself finding solace in the other's lap.

"Uh. So, you guys saw the post?", Hoseok spoke.

Taehyung shook his head. "We decided not to."

"Why?", Hoseok asked surprised. "Check them."

"Are we even talking about the same post?", Jimin asked. He realized he had to lead the conversation because Yoongi melted himself into the wall.

Hoseok nodded as he opened the post on his phone, "The one by Minho." He brought it to Jimin's face, who shoved it away.

"No! Jin-hyung doesn't want us to see.", he yelped and closed his eyes.

Hoseok laughed and it felt like sun rose way too early. "Suga-hyung. Check them."

Yoongi detached him from the wall as Hoseok walked to him and showed him the pictures. Yoongi hesitated and then went through the pictures. The first few were grainy and the other were clearer. He swiftly ran through all the pictures that were posted and let out a deep breath that he didn't know he was holding.

Hoseok giggled at Yoongi's expression, "Remember when – ", he started but he couldn't continue because a pair of lips decided to attach themselves to his.

Jimin stood with his mouth wide open as he watched his brother kiss Hoseok, who was pinned to the wall.

Jin, to Taehyung's dismay, got up from his place and stared at them with a little parted-lip smile.

After a few seconds, Yoongi, looking red in the face, freed himself, apologized to Hoseok and turned away from him and slumped into the couch.

He then shoved the phone into Jin's hand, who checked the post with trembling hands. As he went through the pictures, he let out a soft laugh of relief.

"Am I looking at dick pics?", Jin looked up in confusion. "Urgh. Is it bad that I recognize some of those? I really think he sent a lot of these to me in the last one year."

Taehyung stared in confusion, "Someone please explain?"

Hoseok laughed. "Suga-hyung met with me on Friday and rambled on about your plan. He said he wanted me to help."

"I thought you didn't want to.", Yoongi murmured from the couch.

Hoseok nodded guiltily, "I was worried about Lisa. She was going out on a date with him just so that she can grab his finger prints."

"She – WHAT?", Jimin shrieked.

Hoseok continued, "Suga-hyung's idea. In case we couldn't get the password in time, we could use the finger prints. And I had to go via the garage to the room as opposed to your plan – room to the garage. But it was risky. So – "

"So, I asked them to drop the plan.", Yoongi said almost in anger. "I told you to not go ahead with it. You said you wouldn't do it, Hobi."

Hobi scratched the back of his head and shrugged, "When at the party, the opportunity presented itself. The door to the garage was open and I decided to give it a try. I mean, what could go wrong?"