With you

Song: Crazier (Taylor Swift)

It didn't take much time to wrap up the others' auditions. Yoongi said they would announce the results on Tuesday and with that, everyone dispersed. When Namjoon entered the room, only Ken, Yoongi, Jin, and Tae were left in the Audi.

"Namjoon-ah", Jin squeaked. "I can't believe you missed the first day."

He sighed. "I'll quit even before half-term if work goes at this pace, Jin."

Jin proceeded to hug him, and they swayed lightly for a few seconds with Namjoon resting his head on Jin's shoulder.

Tae's heart quickened its pace as he watched them.

Are they together?

But Jin flirted with you.

Or did he?

Wait, why do I care?

Argh. I hate feelings.

Namjoon noticed Tae, the only stranger – currently a seemingly angry stranger – in the room.

"I'm Namjoon.", he said releasing himself from Jin's arms and extending his hand to Tae.

"Kim Taehyung. And, of course I know who you are.", Tae responded as he shook his hand.

Namjoon smiled. "Were you here to audition?"

Tae nodded.

"Rapper?"

Tae chuckled displaying his boxy smile, "N-no, I wish. Vocalist."

"Oh. Your voice would've been amazing for a rapper."

Tae beamed at his comment.

"Move your asses now. My boy is waiting.", Yoongi announced.

Tae looked surprised at Yoongi's words. "Why does it feel like Yoongi isn't talking about Jimin?", he muttered to Jin.

"Maybe because he is not.", Jin laughed looking at Tae's expression. "Ken, do you want to join?"

Ken shook his head. "I have a few things to work on. You guys leave. I'll lock this place up and go."

...

As they walked out, Tae ran into Rose and Jisoo. He forgot to text them that the timings changed.

"Well, we can watch Jimin perform at least.", Rose put up a smile, which wavered as she saw someone follow Tae.

Tae could've guessed the cause, but he still checked. Yep, Namjoon.

"I wanted to see the audition setup, though", whined Jisoo.

Namjoon intervened, "You actually can. Ken is still in there. He'll show you around."

Jisoo hopped, "Thank you! I'll catch you at Jimin's audition, Rose.", she said and walked away.

"Rose?", Namjoon said

Rose mouthed a low, "Huh?"

"That is a pretty name. I'm Namjoon."

Yoongi audibly rolled his eyes. "Can you stop introducing yourself like that? I am sure she knows."

"And, this is Mr. Grumpy Grumpson.", Namjoon continued, pointing at Yoongi.

That broke Rose from her daze as she laughed. Tae watched the familiar pink rise to her cheeks.

"I know him. Jimin's brother.", she bowed slightly.

"That is not what I plan to be known as.", Yoongi howled. "Can we keep moving?"