Rape

It was about 7pm at night and Ruby was on her way home from work as Faith came out of the bushes and did cuts all over Ruby. Ruby went to Duffy's and Charlie's house as Duffy said" OMG Charlie can we let Ruby in she's been raped" as Charlie nodded and he saw the blood as Duffy said" Let's take your uniform off then Ruby" as Charlie rushes upstairs and got Ruby clean clothes also Duffy was washing her cuts. Robyn came round and said" Ruby I heard what happened and I spoke to Jan as she said you need time off but don't worry you got me Charlie and Duffy including Charlotte" as Ruby said" I'm just a innocent girl not looking for trouble Robyn so I don't trust anyone but I trust you three."

The next morning Charlie said to his team including the paramedics and said" Ok guys listen up last night Ruby was raped and she's not coming in so Duffy is taking her to the police station and getting this sorted out so I know this is hard for you at the moment but if you need to talk my office is open all the time" as Lev knocked on the door and said" Charlie since I know Ruby I'm thinking it might be Faith because she had blood all over her hands" as Charlie said" Wow Lev good detective work" as Noel sobbed and said" Why did Faith had to do this Lev why" as Jan and Lev got called out to a shout and found Duffy holding Ruby with blood coming out of her side as Jan said" Ssh calm down sweetie who did this to you?" Duffy said" When we were finished at the police station Faith came out of the bushes and stabbed an innocent Ruby" as Lev said" Right enough is enough when we get back I'm gonna ask my solicitor for a divorce" as Duffy nodded as they transferred Ruby into the back of the ambulance and Lev said" Don't worry I'm here now I won't let Faith get to you." As soon as they transferred Ruby into RESUS Lev said" Look I heard you raped Ruby and here are the divorce papers sign them" as Faith said" Well then you won't be seeing your kids." Connie came in and said" Faith you are fired get out also Lev Ruby's asking for you also she's in a critical condition so go on be with her" as Lev smiles at Ruby and said" Why didn't you tell me this Ruby I could have helped you" as Ruby cried and said" I'm sorry I'm sorry I love you" as Lev said" Love you two we'll be able to get through this and Faith is moving in with her mum so move in with me and I'll be your best boyfriend" as Ruby nodded slowly and fell asleep as Charlie said" We got Ruby's house keys so we can move her stuff and Faith has given her house key so we can start now just look after her" as Lev nodded and said" Thank you Charlie and Duffy for supporting her and now I'm gonna help her" as Ruby woke up and smiled saying" I wanna be with you forever" as Lev said" I wanna be with you forever as well" as they kissed and Connie said" We are transferring you to a private room and Lev you can stay as long as you want" as Lev said" Thanks Connie I'm appreciating what you are doing for Ruby thanks for that" as Connie said" That's part of my job Lev helping others in their time of crisis including Ruby."