Waking up

It was time for Ruby to wake up as the doctors found out Ruby had swelling in her brain but now it's healed. Ruby woke up slowly and said" have I lost the baby?" Lev said" No sweetheart you needed to deliver the baby early so you needed a emergency operation and she's in NICU ward because she's a premature baby they looking after her" as Ruby smiles and said" What's the baby's name?" Duffy said" Sophia and Lev chose that name also got a bed for you in the NCIU ward so Rosa is taking you up" as Rosa smiled and said" Hey congratulations Ruby and Lev you'll be perfect parents I can feel it" as when they reached to the NCIU Ward Ruby hopped on the bed and Lev tucked her in as he brought Sophia and Sophia definitely looked liked her mum as she did a yawn and found her mums breast also sucking it as Lev said" There was swelling on your brain but it wasn't  cancer or anything worrying" as Robyn came over and said" Look Charlotte used to have Sophia the First DVDS and she wants you to have them for Sophia" as Lev said" Thanks Robyn got any marks on the back of this dvd disk?" Robyn shook her head and went back to her job as Lev stroked Sophias cheeks and said" I thought I never see the day when I finally got divorced from Faith and came running to you Ruby" as Sophia was sleeping in her dads arms and yawned as Ruby laughed and said" Ahh how cute just like your mummy then."