The coma

Violette was at home with her sister Ruby when Ruby collapsed on the sofa. Ruby was 20 weeks pregnant and she just collapsed as Lev got a call and he rushes out with Jan. Lev rushes into the house and found Ruby laying unconscious as they transferred Ruby into hospital as Duffy said" Lev I know this causes pain in your heart but we need to bring this baby into the world" as Lev simply broke down and Violette hugged him as a baby's cry filled the room and Duffy came out with a baby saying" it's a baby girl" as Violette smiled and saw her niece as Lev went into RESUS and simply held his girlfriends hand as Dylan said" it'll probably take 2 weeks for Ruby to wake up" as Lev nodded and held his baby daughter saying I think the baby girls name will be Sophia" as Dylan smiles and put Sophia into the incubator as Sophia was only small. Jan cane into RESUS and said" I'm very sorry to hear what has happened but I heard it's a baby girl called Sophia" as Lev just simply nodded and wiped his tear stained eyes as Connie came and said" You are doing really well with looking after Sophia and Ruby" as Robyn came in and said" we are gonna take Sophia up to the NCIU Ward for the premature baby's so when Ruby wakes up you'll be able to take her" as Violette said" better get home to my daughter Harmony and Arlo wake up soon sister" as Lev said" Thanks for ringing us Violette."