Lev gets rushed into hospital

Ruby was at home watching Sophia sleeping in her Moses basket when she got a call from Noel and said" Ruby it's Noel can you come to the hospital please" as Ruby said" I'm on my way" as she got the changing bag and put Sophia in the car also strapped her in. Ruby and Lev got married and they were happy as Ruby said to Sophia" Daddy's a monkey" as Sophia yawned and Duffy said" Ruby there you are come into Charlie's office" as Charlie said" Look Ruby Lev got called to a fire at a local school and I'm afraid it's bad news he's got serious burns it'll take weeks to heal also he is gonna have to fight for his life" as Ruby cried and Duffy hushed her saying" Ssh it's gonna be Ok you can come home with us then we can help you with Sophia" as Jan knocked on the door and said" Ruby I'm sorry calm down" as Charlie grabbed her some water and said" It's the end of mine and Duffy's shift let's go and see Lev and see how's he's doing" as Ruby took a deep breath and went up to the ICU ward where Lev was sleeping as a ventilator was breathing for him and Ruby put up pictures of Sophia as she kissed his forehead and said" goodnight see you in the morning babe" as she tucked her husband Lev in and kissed his hand as later that night Ruby muttered" Lev don't die please we got married" as she woke up and Sophia was sleeping with the blanket tucked underneath her arms when Duffy said" Ruby you Ok?" Ruby said" No Duffy I'm scared what if Lev wakes up and can't remember me or Sophia" as Duffy said" Ssh it's gonna be alright you are his wife and your kiss will make him recover quickly."