Staying in hospital

Ruby was sleeping as Lev said to Jan" I feel sorry for Ruby Jan" as Ruby started panicking and Jan came in saying" SSH it's all right it's all right Faiths not here anymore" as Lev said" Ssh Ssh it's all right you got me and you can't go back to work yet you need time to heal and I'm having time off to help you." Ruby just simply nodded and fell back asleep as Lev smiles at her and kissed her forehead as Charlie said" How's Ruby?" Jan said" sleeping after this horrific accident but she's healing slowly but Lev is her boyfriend now so she's happy again" as Duffy nodded and said" She'll know where we'll be if she needs help" as Lev said" Gonna look after you, make sure that you are safe at home and at work then hugs cuddles and snuggles in bed also wanna have kids, get married and live with you because you are my world also I didn't see what Faith has done to the most innocent girl" as Ruby coughed and got a drink of water as she said" I love you so much" as Jan smiles and said" Better get down to the ambulance station see you soon." Lev strokes Ruby's hair and said" Do you want me to call your mum, dad or Violette?" Ruby said" Just Violette please Lev my parents didn't love me and Violette" as Violette said" Sis I was horrified please don't scare me again" as Ruby hugged her sister and said" I'm sorry I'm sorry" as Lev said" Ssh it's gonna be Ok Violette as I'm her boyfriend."