The fall

Ruby and Lev was on a call since Ruby was nearly 5 months pregnant today was her last shift. Lev said" All Right babe" as Ruby said" feeling tired Lev." They arrived at Faiths house which she is now married to Dylan and Ruby started to get horrible flashbacks as Luka said" Oh hello Lev how are you?" Lev and Ruby went upstairs as Faith said" Well Well Well look who it is Lev and Ruby" as Dylan pushes Ruby down the stairs and Lev cried saying" Ruby's pregnant and I'm scared we might lose our baby" as Lev radioed for another ambulance and rushed Ruby off to hospital. Ruby slowly opened her eyes and said" I've lost our baby" as Lev said" No when you was unconscious we did the scan and the baby was all right" as she smiled and Lev kissed the little bump. Ruby held Lev's hand and stroked it as Lev said" Did the nursery for the baby and you'll love it just you wait and see" as Robyn came in and said" first time mum how exciting." Ruby felt the baby's kick and smiled as Lev held her bump and said" This baby is talking to us hey sweetie how are you coping inside your mums womb" as the baby kicked softly as Ruby said" cannot wait to see her mum and dad" as Lev chuckled and Ruby said" When can we go home?" Lev said" Tomorrow."