Being Sick

Ruby woke up to the smell of bacon and threw up as Violette said" Sis could you be pregnant?" Ruby just simply shook her head and said"I'm scared Violette I wanna have kids I do with Lev but I don't know what to say to him for example Oh hey Lev I'm pregnant" as Violette got a pregnancy test and said to Ruby" Take this pregnancy test and see" as Ruby nodded and after the test it was positive as Ruby said" Vi it came up positive and I'm scared about what to tell Lev" as Lev arrived back at home and said" hey everything Ok babe?" Ruby said" Uh I'm pregnant please don't be mad at me I do want kids Lev but I accidentally forgot to take my pill I'm so stupid" as Lev said" I'm not mad at you and the Ruby I know and love isn't stupid she's understanding." Ruby smiles and said" I love you Lev" as Lev said" I love you too" as Ruby threw up in the toilet again and Lev knew it was morning sickness as later that day they had a pregnancy scan and the midwife said" The baby looks healthy also the mum is healthy so everything's looking good just don't stress out too much or else it could trigger a miscarriage" as Lev said" Do we know if it's a boy or girl?" The midwife said" baby girl" as Ruby nodded and Lev started the nursery."