Volleyballs

"Wait...what? You both have a volleyball soul mark?" Suga says, mouth gaping open as he looks back and forth between Hinata and Kageyama.

"Yeah...isn't that cool! We found out yesterday," Shoyo smiles, holding a volleyball in his arms. "Both of our Soulmates love volleyball!"

"Hmm," Suga hummed. I wonder if they've thought about the coincidence, he thought.

"We've decided to help eachother find our soulmates together," Tobio nodded, standing next to Shoyo.

I guess not, Suga sighed to himself.

"Good luck," Tsukishima laughed. "You couldn't find your soulmate if they were standing in front of you, physically touching you."

"Tsukishima..." Suga started to say.

"Eh? What does that mean?" Shoyo yelled, his cheeks puffing out.

"Well, if you can't figure it out, it must be true," Tsukishima grins.

"He's saying we're stupid..." Tobio hissed, clutching his fist.

"Well..." Shoyo said, looking up at his partner. "He always says that, so we should just ignore him."

Shoyo's smile eased the tension in Tobio, his death grip loosens up. He can't help but laugh.

"That's true," Tobio's smile widened. "Come on...let's practice our quick attack some more." He grabs the ball out of Shoyo's arms.

"Yes sir!" Shoyo laughed, following behind him.

"How stupid can those two be?" Tsukishima sighs, rubbing his temple with his fingers. 

"It's sweet," Suga laughs. "Besides...do you really want them to figure it out that quickly? What if they get all 'lovey dovey'?"

Tsukishima's face froze, I definitely don't want that.

"What's so funny Kou?" Daichi walks up, watching his boyfriend giggle with their underclassmen.

"Tsukishima's face," Suga laughs.

"Hey don't make fun of Tsukki..." Yamaguchi yells from across the room.

"Shut up Yamaguchi," Tsukishima sighs.

"Sorry, Tsukki," he blushes, returning to his serving practice.

Daichi looks at Suga, still confused on the conversation he missed.

"We were talking about how Hinata and Kageyama are soulmates," Suga smiled at Daichi. "It's irritating Tsukishima how slow there are at figuring it out."

"They both have volleyball soul mark's and there is enough sexual tension between them to fill this gym. It's just so obvious, I don't understand why they can't see it," Tsukishima says pointing at the two in question across the court.

"I guess I can see where you'd be frustrated," Daichi said. "But what if you're wrong? What if its just a coincidence?"

Tsukishima's face froze as he thought over Daichi's words, could he be wrong? There was a small possibility, but he was more than 90% sure that he was right.

"I guess there is a chance that I'm wrong," he admits. "But I found my soul mate without touching him."

"What?!" Both Suga and Daichi gasped.

"H-how is that possible?" Suga asked.

"I'm smart," he smiled, looking over at Yamaguchi. "And he was too obvious."

Suga followed his gaze and see's Yamaguchi fumbling his serve, nervously apologizing to Nishinoya. Yamaguchi realizes he's being watched and blushes, waving at Tsukishima.

"He's not the only one who was obvious...was he?" Suga asks, his eyebrow raising up, his smile widening.

"Who knows," Tsukishima laughs, still keeping his eyes on his soulmate. "But...I still think I'm right about those two morons." He grins walking away to pratice with the others.

Suga looks up at Daichi, who is also curious. "Should we do anything?"

"I don't know," Daichi smiles. "I think we should just wait and see if they need our help. Maybe they'll figure it out on their own."

"The easiest thing would be to just show each other their soul marks, I guess," Suga laughs. "Or try to hug and kiss eachother."

"Yeah, that would be the easiest way," Daichi laughs, patting Suga on the head. "But they're idiots, so I think we'll have to be more patient and wait for them to figure it out."

"Right as always Captain," Suga smiles, hugging his boyfriend. "It would be pretty amazing to have more soulmate couples on the team though."

"Yeah, I think so too," Daichi smiles.