so unlucky | p.1

New message from
(***)-***-****

Unknown
Screw you! You ate my cheesecake! You now owe me cheesecake and an Americano.

Hyunjin
Lmao. Tf? Who's this

Unknown
You dump head- it's me! Jisung, Hyung!

Hyunjin
Oh you, also, way to disrespect your hyungs like that-

Jisung
Wait- so I got the wrong number?

Hyunjin
Yes, smh-

Jisung
Oh sorry sorry

Jisung
So how's life-?

Jisung has been temporally blocked
by Hyunjin.

Jisung stormed into the school the following day, a clearly upset look was on his face. He walked into his homeroom class, glaring at the black haired male. He made his way over to his desk and slammed his hands on it.

Puffing his chubby cheeks out, he huffed out, "Why did you block me? I was only asking how your day was!" Hyunjin jumped, surprised at the slam on his desk, before rolling his eyes.

"I don't like you. You're annoying, so starting a conversation with you is just stupid."

Hyunjin looked down at his desk once more, trying to ignore him. "That's rude! I'm not annoy. If anyone here is, it would be you. You can't even go a minute without being dramatic and started shit."

Hwang glared at the desk, starting to get upset with him. "I'm not annoying, nor dramatic! God, this is what I'm talking about. Leave me alone and go fuck Minho, like how you always do, slut."

He knew he took it too far, yet he didn't care about how Jisung felt. Han took a step back, before he raised his hand and slapped him across the face. "Don't ever say shit like that. Fuck off." He then left, going to the back of the class.

He was assigned the seat in the back, since the teacher never really liked him sitting in the front. Hyunjin held his cheek, muttering inaudible words, before looking up at the board.

"Fuck you, Han."

—————————

"Felix, you work with Minho. Chan, work with Jeongin. Seungmin and Changbin, you two are partners. Yoonbok, work with miss Seon over there. And, that's it! Class get to work-"

"Sir, I don't have a partner."

"Ah, okay. Well work with Hyunjin, mister Han."

Jisung groaned. Hyunjin tried to protest, but was shut down immediately after. "Okay, the project, that you all have been dying to know, is a baby project. Now this class is not related to babies, in fact, that class is down the hall.

Though, you all are young adults, so let's give it a go-around. So, you and your partner will have to take care of a child. But, don't worry. It's a fake one. You two will take care of the babies.

Record everything. Both on paper sheet and on a video tape. Don't worry, you'll be provided with a camera," Jisung shut the teacher out when he explained the rules.

All he got out from it, is that they would have to keep the baby alive, well fed, cared, and etc. And that he will be stuck with a robotic demon for two whole months.

He rested his head on his desk, huffing softly. "Alright, you may begin planning a schedule. Oh! And if you two want to pass my class, I suggest you two be around one another quite a lot. I mean, children need both parental figures."

Han sighed as he stood up, heading over to Hyunjin's desk. He stood in front of his desk, crouching down. "So, looks like we're partners-"

Jisung drummed his fingers against the desk. "Yeah. Such a tragic that I have to work with you."

"Can you, like, not be mean to me for once? I get it, you hate me, everyone does."

"That's a lie. Everyone likes you. And how I know, is because everyday. I see you and other people, conversing."

Hyunjin was very observant, but he mostly focused on Jisung. He had no clue why. He never liked him, but he just put most of his focus on him. He knew all the people he talked to.

He saw his Felix, his Changbin, and his Chan talking with Jisung. It made him a bit jealous, but he got over himself.

Jisung looked a bit shocked at what he was told. Hyunjin looked at him, before pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Okay, let's start."

______

First Hyunsung book, kind of nervous
😗✌🏼