it is the park | p.6

(Update: I would like to mention that in the first chapter, I added that they were suppose to video-record their project's progress! )

"You know what I told you last night."

"W-Wait, Hyunjin I can explain!"

In the morning, Hyunjin had woken up to having Jisung's arms around his waist. Instead of most sentimental moment, where Hyunjin blushes and cuddles with him, he slapped the sentimental moment out of Jisung.

"I told you-"

Jisung cut him off, "You told me not to touch you, I know that, but hear me out-"

"You got some nerve to cut me off." Hyunjin stood up and grabbed the nearest thing, which happened to be a clothing hanger.

"Wait! Please! Hyung!" Jisung pleaded, covering himself quickly.

That is when Hyunjin realized, the male looked terrified. Maybe he didn't mean to cuddle with Hyunjin.

Hwang let the hanger fall down to his side slowly as he heard a light sigh and stiff chuckle leave Han's mouth.

"Finally, you did something smart in your life."

With that comment, Hyunjin lifted his hanger up and hit him.

———————

Jisung sat at the table in the coffee café, a pout on his face with a bandage on his chubby cheek. His arms were covered with light red marks.

Hyunjin hit him so hard, that his cheek busted open just the slightest bit. Yet, feeling bad for what he had caused, he took care of the cut for him. He was now having two babies to take care of, one was a baby he liked and the other he hated.

Hyunjin made way back to the table, setting down the americano and a freshly baked blue berry muffin.

"There's your things. Now, stop pouting about this."

"I'm sorry, but did you get hit with a clothing hanger multiple times? I didn't think so."

Hyunjin looked at him with a death piercing glare. "Oh, you are so lucky we're in the public and that I have no weapon on me." His eyes shifted down to the straw in Jisung's drink.

"On second thought..."

Jisung rapidly shook his head, feeling his heart drop. "Please no."

Hyunjin cleared his throat, "Okay, what is on the agenda today?"

Jisung hummed, taking a small sip of his drink and held one finger up for Hyunjin to give himself a brief moment to get the notes Jisung had brought in the baby's bag.

They chose to sit in a public café for some reasons. One: it had been the closes to Hyunjin's home. Two: they had to spend a family day together and record it all. And three: Jisung demanded him to pay him back for hurting him.

"Hm, okay, we're suppose to record our day together, doing family things. That means we'll have to do family-like activities. So, why don't we start recording?"