come over | p.2

"Why your place?! I would prefer to go to my house."

"I would die if I went to your house."

"Well, why should I listen to you? Let's go to my place."

"Because I said so! So, listen to me and come over."

Jisung groaned, muttering a small "fine" under his breath. The two split ways after stepping out of class.

While walking to his next period, he felt a pair of arms slide around his waist. "Seungmin, I swear to god. Don't ever do that, you know what had happen last time when someone did that to me."

Seungmin chuckled, pulling his best friend closer. "Sorry, sorry. I just don't feel like walking to next period alone, so walk with me. We have the same class."

Jisung and Seungmin were known as the "greatest best friend relationship." They both had the whole school believe that they both were in a relationship.

Seungmin and Jisung were just very clingy and comfortable about doing such relationship-like things. "Hey did you do the homework that was assigned last night?" Seungmin asked.

Han laughed, "No, you think I actually do it?" Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Well, I would hope so. I mean, if you want to pass then, yeah."

Jisung gave him a look, before turning away. He stepped into the class, taking a deep breath. "Time to piss of the teacher."

————————

"Wow, so you are stuck with him!? And you have to meet him after? It should be fine, he's a cool dude." Hyunjin's friend, Chan, said. He gave him a light pat. The last bell had rung, dismissing them to go back to their homes.

"No Chan, you don't get it. Me and him hate each other's guts. So, he's going to get on my nerves." Chan rolled his eyes. "Why do you hate him? He's so sweet! What do you have against him?"

Hyunjin tried to think.

What did I have against him?

Hyunjin didn't know what he had against him. He knew that the other annoyed him and that he just didn't dare to communicate with him at all.

He shook his head, ignoring the question. "Can you just come? I've been begging you all day and you haven't given me an official answer." Hyunjin whined.

"Oh, I haven't? Well, my answer is no then. You deal with your own problems." Hyunjin stomped his foot on the floor, pouting like a child.

"Don't you dare throw a tantrum. Deal with him." With that, the blonde left the other all alone. Hyunjin was not happy.

————————

"So~ Where is your house? Do we have everything for the project? Oh! Can I be the dad? You can be the mom?"

"Why those roles?"

"What do you mean?"

Hyunjin turned to face him. "Mother and father. You do know that two guys can be both dads and two girls can be moms, right? It doesn't always have to be boy and girl." He said, crossing his arms.

"I wasn't implying it that way, I was just saying, every parent should at least give their child a mother figure vibe and a father figure vibe. A guy can be motherly to their child and a woman can be father figure. And it's good to do that for a kid." Han said.

"Hm, I don't know Han, I think you believe straight parenting should only be allowed."

"I never said that! Everyone can do what they want. I'm just saying, the child should have experience both parental figures, not matter female or male does it."

"Jisung, are you homophobic?"

"Hyunjin, please explain to me on how I can be homophobic when I wave that pride flag as high as I can while kissing a boy."

I feel like you're lying. I knew it, you're homophobic."

"No I am not!"

Hyunjin sighed. "Whatever, let's just drop this conversation."

Jisung huffed, continuing to walk with Hyunjin to his place. He huffed, seeming to be upset with Hyunjin. He didn't like their conversation they had, not at all.

"God, I hate you so much." He spat out with hatred.

"I hate you too."

________

There might be errors, I didn't proofread so sorry about it! Anyways, hope you like this chapter, more will be coming~

Here are the babies 🥺

Word count- 714