happy now? | p.8

'It's bad enough that you hate me.'

That's all Hyunjin heard as he lied wide awake on his bed at 3 in the morning.

What happened after Jisung snapped was... nothing much. He said his things, gathering all his belongings, (along with their project) and left. Before Hyunjin could stop him at all.

He couldn't stop himself from worrying about Jisung. Anything could happened to him just because of the words he said to him.

He tried cutting the feelings off, yet nothing worked really. All Hyunjin could do was try his hardest to sleep it off, so for the following hour, he tried falling to slumber.

_______________________

A doorbell ran repeatedly as Hyunjin stirred awake. He pushed himself up, rubbing his tired eyes. He forced himself up and out the room, heading to the front door. He opened it slowly, seeing Han Jisung standing at his door step.

He seemed quite... jolly that morning.

He was nicely dressed in a black oversized shirt that was tucked in black ripped jeans, which were held together with a belt. He had a grey flannel pulled over it.

As for his shoes, they were black leather boots that were extra thick, making him look a taller than his usually height.

Jisung had the "baby's" bag unhappy over his shoulder as he held the stroller.

"Morning, sleepyhead! Wow, you look bad..." Jisung smiled at him.

Hyunjin looked up at the spot he had remembered hitting the previous night. He stared at the bandage that covered it, yet he saw the corner of the black eye that formed.

"Jisung..."

Jisung pushed himself inside, taking off his shoes as he pushed the stroller in.

"Dude, you look like a mess."

Hyunjin brushed off the remark, stepping closer to Jisung. "Why are you so happy this morning? Are you over what I said yesterday? Like it never happened?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

Jisung looked at him with a smile. "Why don't you go freshen up?" Jisung, yet again, ignored him. Hyunjin easily gave up, walking away to go do what was suggested.

_______________________

After getting ready for the morning, Hyunjin walked into the kitchen, being brought along the sight of Jisung cooking.

Hyunjin raised an eyebrow, making his way over to the kitchen. "Oh finally, you're here, why don't you take a seat at the table?" Hyunjin hummed in response, heading over to the dining area.

Shortly after, a neatly made plate was set in front of him. "Woah.... Jisung, this looks quite delicious." Jisung smiled, taking a seat across from him.

"Thank you. Now, shall we eat?"

The two began to enjoy the meal Jisung prepared, not really talking about anything interesting.