fight | p.7

"What did you say?"

Currently Hyunjin and Jisung were in the supermarket, searching for some things they could make as a meal for dinner.

Though, while they were there, something happened that caused problems between Hyunjin and some random male.

"I said why don't you and your boyfriend run along and get off to one another?"

Hyunjin has no fear of fighting a man in a store, or anywhere.

Yet, Jisung did.

"Come on, Hyunjin. He is not worth fighting with." He simply told the other as he glared at the guy, tugging on Hyunjin's arm.

He was only pulled back from, seeing Hyunjin angrily stare at him.

"No. He has something to say and I'm going to give him my psychical answer."

Jisung huffed, shaking his head.

He then heard the male scoff, "Oh yeah right. Just listen to you little boy, so he can suck you off."

Hyunjin stiffened up, his hands balling a fist as he took one step forward.

"Say that again."

"Hyunjin no."

Jisung was getting nervous, he felt almost anxious. He didn't know why so suddenly, but he had wanted it to end.

"I said, listen to him, so he can go suc-"

Without any hesitation at all, Hyunjin forced himself forward with his fist cocked back.

Luckily, Jisung grabbed onto him, holding him back.

"Stop it!"

"Stop holding me back, Jisung! Imma kill him!"

Jisung shook his head, struggling for a bit. He then pushed Hyunjin back, who groaned, since he ran into the stroller.

"What is wrong with you? Let me fight him!"

"No, stop that."

Hyunjin was angry, "Why would I ever listen to you! You're absolutely nothing!"

Jisung felt the terrible feeling effect him even more.

"Dude stop-"

"You really get on my nerves-"

"Okay, Hwang, now stop-"

"No, you can't tell me what to do! You worthless piece of crap! God I hate you!"

"Enough, Hyunjin!" He yelled, raising his hand and pressed a loud slap against the older's cheek.

It threw Hyunjin off guard. His eyes shifted down, meeting Jisung's.

He could see the hatred and sadness cloud up his mocha orbs.

"Let's just go. We'll pick up takeout instead of cooking." Jisung muttered, taking his arm and pushing the stroller.

______________________

The awkward tension lingered heavily, as the two sat at the dining table, eating.

Hyunjin knew his words were quite hurtful, and he knew he should care very much less about how Jisung felt, but even with his worst enemy, he regretted that.

Jisung barely ate, pushing away the plate as he stood up to take it away.

He cleaned the dishes up, before dismissing himself to the guest room. Hyunjin did not bother to follow him.

He stayed seated for a bit, feeling sudden regret and guilt nibbling at him.

He could not sit there any longer, standing up and heading to the guest room. He knocked lightly on the door, before stepping inside.

He saw Jisung laying on the bed, reading a book quietly.

"Hey, dude... I didn't mean what I said. I was just angry..."

"Angry?", Jisung spike as he pushed himself off the bed.

"You were angry and you took it out on me? What am I to you? A punching bag that you verbally hurt."

Hyunjin was getting upset again.

"Look, just accept my apology," He huffed.

"What apology, Hyunjin! You didn't even say sorry! How do you expect me to accept something that does not exist?!"

"You know what, Jisung? I take it back, I meant every last word! I hate you so much, everyone does! Do you ever wonder why? Because you're annoying, you get on their nerves, and you're really petty!" Hyunjin snapped back at Jisung.

Not taking any word from Hyunjin, Jisung had hit him once again.

Instead of being surprised, Hyunjin hit him in return, landing a smack on his arm.

Jisung glared at him, pushing him back, but Hyunjin only shove him in return.

Since his shove was so aggressive, Jisung had ran into the desk set inside, budging his hip into it. He groaned, before grabbing a book from a stack on top, throwing it at Hyunjin.

Hyunjin covered himself, moving himself aside. "Hey! Why would you do that?!" Jisung ignored him, picking another item up and launching it to him.

Hyunjin tried his best to avoid every item that came his ways. He ended up catching one, and throwing it back Han's way, hitting his eye.

Since he threw the heavy weighted item, it busted open the skin on his eyebrow. It wasn't a small one, it was pretty big. It was also going to leave a possible bruise.

Jisung turned away, holding his whole eye as he winced.

"Oh my gosh, Jisung I'm so sorry-"

Jisung swiftly turned back around, taking a step back, but only ran into the desk.

"No, Hyunjin! You don't understand the psychical and emotional pain you have put me in!" He snapped, causing Hyunjin to stop his tracks.

"I try my hardest to get every to like me. I want to be liked. I need to be liked!" Hyunjin could see the tears brimming in the corner of his eyes.

"I don't like not being liked by anyone. It's so terrible." He held onto himself.

"It's bad enough you hate me."

________________________

Sorry this chapter sucks! If any mistakes are made, I'm sorry bout that! Kind of rushed this one!

Word count:
904