studying w̶i̶t̶h̶ you | p.3

When arriving at Hyunjin's place, Hwang went to unlock his door. He placed the key in the hole, twisting it and turned the door knob. He entered his house, taking his shoes off and lined them up by the door.

Jisung did the same, taking off his coat as well. He hung it up on the coat rack, clearing his throat. "What a lovely house."

Hyunjin looked at him, rolling his eyes, before shutting the door. "Go ahead and sit on the couch." He mumbled, pointing at the furniture. Han nodded, making his way over to it. He brushed his fingertips across it, sitting down not long after.

He sighed, grinning when a relaxed feeling slipped through his body. He looked over at Hyunjin, resting his head back. "Shall we begin?"

—————

"No fucking way."

"YOU KILLED THE FUCKING BABY!"

Jisung watched as Hyunjin ran over with panicked-filled eyes. Jisung had dropped the baby and when he did, a demonic sound had came out, which made Jisung's soul leave his body and had Hyunjin freaking out.

"No, I didn't... I'm sure I didn't."

Hyunjin glared at him. "Dude! Did you not hear the sound that came out of it?! You fucking killed it!"

The "baby" had began to move on the floor, looking like it was trying to crawl away. "Ahh!" Jisung screamed, stepping on it after. "JISUNG!"

"Oops sorry!"

"Go sit on the couch!"

"Got it."

————————

Hyunjin came in not long after, holding the baby. Jisung looked up from his phone, standing up. "So, how is it? Did I break it?"

Hyunjin sighed, shaking his head. "No, your dumb ass did not. We got lucky, just never do dumb shit like that again. We could of got an 'F' if you had broken it." He scolded him, lightly hitting his shoulder.

Jisung held his arm, pouting. "Yeah, yeah. Now give me the child." He held his arms out for the robot, but Hyunjin turned away. "No way! You're clearly irresponsible. I'm taking care of the child and keeping it out of your reach."

Jisung rolled his eyes, moving closer to grab the baby, but Hyunjin only turned more. "Hyunjin, come on. Cooperate with me and let me have the god damn baby." 

The taller male shook his head. "No you fucking baby murderer." Hyunjin hissed, backing away from him. "That's it..." Jisung launched himself at Hyunjin, tackling him to the ground.

He reached out for the robotic child, but Hyunjin moved it far away. "Ugh! Get off!" "Not until you give me the project!" Han tried pinning the other to the floor, so it would be easier for him to get the baby.

He soon succeeded, but when he did, he realized how close their faces were. He looked into Hyunjin's eyes, his eyes softening a little. Hwang looked back into his eyes with disgusted, squirming around under him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?! Get off!" Han complied and climbed off, grabbing the baby. He shook his head a bit. "Screw you!" Jisung stuck his tongue out. He held it close to his chest.

Hyunjin knew he could not get the thing back, so he sighed and sat up and leaned back. He brushed his own hair back, huffing gently. "You better not kill it or even drop it!" He sternly said, shaking his fingers at Jisung.

Han look at it, before snapping at it. Hyunjin's hand jerked back, glaring at the feral boy. "You're a freak."

Jisung shrugged his insult off, shifting to straightening his back. "And you're a bitch." He spat back, giving him a smug smirk when he saw how Hyunjin reacted.

"The only thing that's holding me back from choking you is this project. I need an 'A' and this takes team effort, so that's mean you get to live to see another day."

Jisung let a fake laugh, before giving him a look and turning away from him. "Okay, let's start. Write down some observations."

_________

"Is that everything?" Jisung asked, tilting his head as he set the baby in its cradle. "I believe so." Hyunjin replied, staring at it. He rocked its cradle a bit, hearing the snoring audio playing softly between its lips.

"Alright, well I'm going home." Hyunjin snapped his head his direction. "Nu-Uh. I'm not keeping it here."

"What? What do you mean?" Jisung asked, picking his bag up slowly. "I mean you're taking it. There is no way this thing is staying here to keep me up all night while you sleep peacefully and do whatever you want."

Jisung scoffed, heading to the front door and slipped his shoes on. "Well, I'm not taking it with me." "Then stay." "What?"

Hyunjin walked over to him, rolling his eyes. "If you aren't going to take it, then stay. So we can take care of it together. My parents are on a business trip, so you can stay. Sleep in the guest room and we'll leave this thing out here."

Jisung stared at him like he was crazy, before a soft sigh left his lips. He took his shoes off once more and set his bag down. He pinched the bridge of his nose, nodding his head slowly. "Fine..."

"Great, also you should go home and get some of your clothes, I will not let you borrow mine."

________

Word count: 893