Introduction Part 2

Author: Not much changed happened for this chapter. I mainly changed some dialogue and added some but that was it.
_________________________________________

Location: bunker

2b pov:

After 6o told me the commander I immediately headed to the command center and as i was walking I heard her yell for me to wait but I just ignored her and continued walking. Once I reached the command center i noticed a few androids in front of the commander guess I'm going to be working with them.

 Once I reached the command center i noticed a few androids in front of the commander guess I'm going to be working with them

White: "Ah 2b there you are I have a mission for you. As I told the others you will be heading to the earth's surface and will be taking out a target we believed is hidden a factory down in the city."

2b: "What kind of target are we talking about?"

White: "The target is a goliath class machine. We have Intel from our recon units that machines are using the factory to increase their numbers and they had enough resources to create one goliath. We can not allow this threat to exist which is why I am sending all of you to this factory to hunt it down and terminate it. Now anyway questions?"

One of the androids raised their hands.

Combat android: "Commander what if we can not find the target though? I know we shouldn't doubt our recon android units but sometimes even they get the intel wrong."

Captain android: "She has a good point we could be walking into a death trap..."

White: "I understand and your concerns are noted but if all 5 recon units saw the same thing then there's no doubt that the target is there. However while your down there your second objective is to locate the recon team because we lost contact with them and may need of some assistance."

2b: "Is it only us?"

White: "No I have sent a scanner 9s ahead and he will meet up with you and provide support."

Hearing his name 2bs hand formed a fist which was noticed by the commander.

2b: "Understood commander we will head out immediately."

White: "Before you go I need to speak with you alone, as for the rest of you head to the hanger and prepare yourself."

The few androids gave their salute to the commander and headed out leaving only the two androids alone.

2b: "Is there some thing wrong commander?"

White: (sighs) "That's what I should be asking you 2b don't think I noticed your reaction when I mentioned 9s."

2b: ................

White: "I knew it....you still blame him for that day...."

2b: "Its because of him we-"

White: "2b!"

2b immediately stayed silent.

White: (sighs) "2b.....that day....there was nothing you could've done for him...you know as much 9s you both would've died with him if you stayed longer...."