Dating

Ruby has always been told not to date another paramedic as it always resulted in heart break. Ruby could talk to Iain for hours and hours and never get bored, she grinned as she gently woke the crew cut doctor who had looked after Charlotte and Harmony whilst Ruby and Iain went out.

"Hey Iain you can go now, if you need." "Now why would I need to go, when I've got everything I need right here" as Iain smiled cheekily and drew his girlfriend Ruby in for a passionate kiss, which was interrupted by the sound of Robyn making her way down the stairs, Ruby groaned and Iain smiled softly as they had both decided to not tell anyone about their relationship just yet as they figured out if it would work. Relationships got way more complicated when other people got involved. The next week passed fairly uneventfully until one night when Ruby and Iain were kissing passionately on the couch when the door burst open unexpectedly"Guess Who's" What the hell ?!?!" Violette yelled as Ruby quickly detached herself from her boyfriend Iain. She looked towards the hot headed black haired paramedic and quickly rushes towards her sister" Vi wait, come on" Violette turned around and wiped away a tear "How come you never told me." "I mean you weren't around when I was figuring it out" came the assertive reply.

"Oh not this again." I don't blame you Vi I'm just happy for once and that's my boyfriend his name is called Iain" as Violette said" I still love you Ruby I just, it's a lot to take in ya know I'm going to stay in a hotel just till I get my head around this" as Ruby nods feeling lighter and free. She returns to her house which is just her and Iain tonight as Robyn took Charlotte and Harmony to Charlie and Duffy's house so she took Iain upstairs with a mischievous look and lay him down on the bed as she started to undressed him. Iain said" Ruby you are getting frisky" as Ruby smiled and kissed him as Ruby said" Well I love you Iain Dean the man I love.."