Bonus: Behind the Scenes

(Though his wife is amazing, he will not be married. So this will be a little one-shot for Hugh Jackman and any other little bits like this. Enjoy!)

"What do you think of the movie?" The interviewer asked as Y/n crossed her legs. "It was super fun to make! Everyone is so nice! Being able to swing in the air and do tricks felt amazing. But during me letting go of the bar always made me worried. I was afraid to fall, but Zendaya always caught me. Thank goodness for that girl." Y/n said and laughed softly.

"Speaking of Zendaya, what are your thoughts on Hugh playing Phineas T. Barnum?" The interviewer asked as Y/n smiled brightly. "Honestly, he was made for this part. Though, I didn't expect to see him outside of Wolverine." Y/n said as she giggled. "No, but he is really such  great man. He helped me learn my lines and would help me whenever I got too stressed. During the soft parts of the movie, like when the protesters call me names, he'll always ask if I'm okay. He always tells me what a great job I did on the trapeze. He really is a sweet guy." Y/n said with a smile as Hugh walked in.

"Why thank you, Y/n." He said with a smile as Y/n started laughing. "You guys are mean." She said and looked at the crew as they started laughing. "Awe, now don't go hurting them now. You're too sweet for that otherwise you wouldn't be able to play Lily." Hugh said and sat beside Y/n. "Yeah? I didn't know Logan had a much of a soft side like Phineas" She said with a smile. "Oh, now you're just being mean." He said and pouted playfully with his arms crossed. 

"On with the interview. Hugh, how did you feel about Y/n swinging from the trapeze?" The interviewer asked as Hugh chuckled a bit. "Actually, a bit nervous. I mean swinging that high without a net, who wouldn't be? After every performance, I would ask if she was okay just to make sure she didn't pull anything." Hugh said and smiled at him then looked at Y/n as she spoke. "Yeah, it was heartwarming to know he cared about my safety." She said with a smile and looked back at Hugh. 

"What was your favorite part of the film?" The interviewer asked as he wrote down on his notebook. "The kiss." Both of them said and looked at each other before laughing. "I will have to say the kiss. It was such a beautiful spot with the sun setting and nice breeze." Y/n said with a smile and folded her hands. "I'll have to agree. That would have to be my favorite kiss in any of the other movies I've played in. She put so much passion into it and it was very adorable how she couldn't reach around my neck so she wrapped her arms around my torso." He said and looked at a very red Y/n.

Hugh noticed and smiled as he decided to keep going. "If I didn't know any better, she enjoyed it. Then again she is an actress, she's meant to make it look real." He said as Y/n covered her red face. "Judging her reaction, I'd say she did." The interviewer chuckled. "Well, in that case, I can't disagree I didn't either. After all, I did say it was my favorite kiss." Hugh said with a smile then kissed Y/n cheek. "I think X-Men is calling you." She said with a deep red hue on her cheek. "Am I witnessing love?" The interviewer asked with a smile. 

"Maybe."