Chapter 9

Suddenly I was woken up. I looked around the room and looked at Billie who was sitting next to me.

“Where am I?” I looked around confused.

“You’re at my house. We must have fallen asleep from all of the running around today. I guess the music I had put on my record player made us sleepy” He said.

“What time is it?!” I jumped up out of his bed and ran around trying to find my phone.

“Don’t worry we didn’t sleep for that long. It’s only 4pm.” He laughed.

I suddenly realized something. If we had fallen asleep while listening to music then he never had a chance to walk me home. I never talked to my sister. He, he never kissed me.. He must have noticed something was wrong because he immediately stopped laughing and grabbed my arm and pulled me to sit down.

“What’s wrong? Aren’t you glad it’s not that late? That means we can hang out for a little bit longer!” He gave me a small smile.

“It’s not that, I had a dream and I am sort of sad I guess that it wasn’t true..” I looked down at the floor.

“What was it?” he nudged my shoulder and I looked into his eyes.

We sat there for a moment, just looking in eachother eyes, kind of like he was trying to read me. I blinked out of the gaze and looked away from him.

“It was nothing,” I said.

He rolled his eyes.

“I think I know what it is” he grinned

“Y-You do?” My face turned bright red.

He laughed.

“No but I knew if I said that, you would blush like crazy,” He giggled

“Why-”

He kissed me. Right there. Right on his bed. Hand on my cheek and everything. I was blushing like crazy and so was he.

We pulled away and looked at eachother.

“Man I’ve been wanting to do that since I first met you,” He fell backwards on his bed.

I felt dizzy. I could barely see right infront of me. I bet if i tried to look over at him I’d fall on the floor. He, Billie Joe Armstrong, kissed me. He Kissed ME!! I really just wanted to run right out of here and go home and dance around my room. I put my hand on my cheek and could feel that I was still blushing.

Suddenly there was a knock at Billies bedroom door.

“Hey Billie, Tre? I'm going out for a bit so don’t burn the house down.” His mom said through the door.

I heard her footsteps walk down the hallway and down the stairs and after a few seconds I heard her car leave.

Billie groaned and sat up. I looked over at him.

“Well what now?” Billie looked at me, still a slight tint of pink to his cheeks.

“I, I’m not sure.” I stuttered.

Billie stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me up off of his bed.

“Let’s go get something to eat. Put these shoes on.” He said as he threw me a pair of his converse since my rain boots were downstairs.

I did what he said and once we were done tieing our shoes he grabbed his keys and we headed down to his car.

“Where are all of your siblings? And your stepfather?” I asked him.

“I’m not really sure. I only really pay attention to myself around here. Sometimes I go days without really seeing anyone.” He said blandly.

“Oh” I said.

We got in his car and he drove us to a burger place. We didn’t really talk all that much in the car but we did listen to some good music we both liked.

We got out of the car and he held my hand as we walked inside. He then proceeded to open the door for me and told me to choose a place for us to sit while he went and ordered food for us. He said that what I am getting is a surprise and I’ll have to wait and see. I went and chose a nice booth by the window for us to sit.

After a minute or two he joined me at the table with two trays of food and two sodas. It smelled so good and I couldn’t wait to dig in.

“Here you go” Billie said, setting the food down infront of me. “Looks good right?” Billie giggled at my facial expression.

“Oh yeah it does!” I looked up at him and back at the food> “Thank you!”

“Haha don’t thank me just yet, you haven’t tried it” Billie giggled.

Just as I was about to take a bite a figure in the back of the restraunt caught my attention. I froze. He was looking right at me. And boy did he look angry.

“What is it?” Billie looked at me.

I set my burger back down on the tray and waited for the fire to begin.

My dad stormed across the restraunt heading right for me. Everyone in the restraunt watched as he got two inches close to my face and screamed at me to never step foot in his house ever again and that a fairy like me was not his son. He stormed out of the restraunt and got in his car and sped away.

I got up and ran to the bathroom, passing all of th espeechless people as they all got out of my way and watched me. I slammed the door to the 1 stall bathroom shut and locked it and burst into tears. What am I going to do? Where am I going to stay? When did he get here? Why wasn’t he at work? I had so many questions running through my mind.

There was a small light knock at the door.

“Tre? Hey Tre, buddy, let me in” Billies voice was barely audible through the door.

I hesitated but let him in and locked the door behind him.