Yandeloid! IA Episode 2 - Bloody Taco Tuesday

From the Writer's Desk: Sorry for the schedule break. Ran out of ideas, that's all. Plus some stuff got in the way.
Here is a new episode to make up for it.
Stay safe from the COVID-19!

THIRD PERSON POV - Tuesday

You head to a cafe in Akihabara with your laptop. Just watching some American shows on Netflix while sipping on your favorite coffee, isn't that great? Great, alright, until something suspicious happens that is.

Suspiciously, someone decides to keep her watch on you. Stalkers are pretty common in the idol business, especially in Seoul (be glad you're in Tokyo, less common there but still common), but for an idol to be a stalker herself, well that's just weird.
"An idol stalking her fans? You've gotta be kidding me!" You might say.
Snap out of it! You're her love interest!

IA decides to grab a bite there by coincidence. But then, in true John Cena fashion, she can't see you.

You leave happily with your things as you head to Shibuya to get some manga.
Well there she goes. IA's here.

"About high time I came here, *Y/N*-kun!" IA said.
"Uh oh."

But then there were a bunch of cops on foot.
Only option is to run into a small street.

There you came, to a local Taco Bell. Just get inside.
(From the Writer's Desk: I actually went to Shibuya, and I saw a Taco Bell there. I didn't eat there though.)

IA had a hard time running from the cops while you were at the Taco Bell, eating some tacos while sipping on a Diet Coke.

Meanwhile, near the Scramble Crossing...

IA had stolen a motorbike and thus forced the cops into a hot pursuit.
But it was no ordinary motorbike, she stole a motorbike comparable to that of Valentino Rossi's!

It had a big engine, great aerodynamics, and it's really fast, so surely now the cops would have a hard, hard time chasing!

No one could cross the Scramble Crossing as the motorbike and the two Fairlady Z Nismo police cars ran across the crossing.

IA's POV

The cops were screaming at me like, "Pull over right now!" But apparently the expressway is nearby. I'm just gonna speed by them on my motorbike.

Meanwhile:

Your POV

"I guess I'll just go around Shibuya and do stuff."
"Oh look, that Taco Bell again!"

TV POV - News Chopper 2

"We are live near the C1 Expressway where two police cars are chasing a female biker right now.
We have no confirmed identity for the suspect as of now, but there have been reports of a young woman carrying a knife near a convenience store before being stopped by a professional wrestler nearby just a few days ago. Tokyo Police are currently interrogating the professional wrestler who intervened in this incident."

3rd Person - Back to Shibuya

The police have crashed near the Wangan area thus leaving IA an escape window.

IA finally came to find you at the Taco Bell. But Miku and Gumi went ahead of her without her knowledge and a murderfest just happened near your table while you eat your tacos.

And then you were kidnapped.
Never to be seen again, I guess?

IA said to you, "You're mine. Literally. And forever!"
Then you said, "Better than getting stuck in boring old Highland, I guess."
"I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!"

The End, I guess?