Yandere Alexa Bliss Part 2.5

Requested by king_bowser_595
(FROM THE WRITER'S DESK: If you've seen this week's SmackDown (July 31, 2020) I wrote this one in response to the Fiend victimizing Alexa Bliss. Bray Wyatt is the only WWE Superstar I ever hated for attacking Rollins, Miz, Cena, and now my anger is really targeted at him for attacking Alexa Bliss. May the sufferings of the Fiend's victims come back to him a hundredfold.)

Mr. McMahon's office - Sunday, 3 weeks to WrestleMania
*Y/N* was discussing with Mr. McMahon on how they will really begin to do bad booking against Bray Wyatt before they fire him at WrestleMania 37. Apparently this was his little surprise for Alexa Bliss after she suffered in the hands of the Fiend.

"So, you want to have Bray humiliated before we fire him?" Mr. McMahon says. "You are a genius, *Y/N*! But this has to start somewhere, right?"
"Let's have the FunHouse raided by the Hall of Famers!" You reply.
"So, Cena, Angle, Lawler and Foley raid the FunHouse and destroy everything with weapons?"
"Let's add Rollins for good measure to burn everything down."
"Now, you're talking, *Y/N*! So, when do we start?"
"We can start this storyline on Friday."
"You genius! A revenge plot! I like it! That is so amazing, it is best for business!"
"You're one to talk, Vince!" Triple H says. "I agree with you!"
"I'd like Austin to come back and scare the hell outta Bray." Vince says.
"Did someone say Austin?" Steve says.
"Yes, Steve. What is it?"
"I heard your idea of having me come back to humiliate Bray Wyatt and do a bunch of stunners to him." Austin continues. "How about after the stunners I go start spraying beer on him?"
"I want more beer on that, Austin!"
"Got it, Vince. Just one question, how much beer do you want?"
"Just give *Y/N* a beer at the announce table and let it rain beer on Wyatt. Throw a few cans at him, open a cold one and pour it to his face or bring back the beer truck, Steve. It's your call, but I need the decision by Tuesday, so I can get the props department to get the stuff."

"Um, excuse me, can someone get Michael Cole over here?"
Alexa finally came into the office.
"Excuse me, has anyone here seen *Y/N*?"
"Lexi?" You ask.

LATER

"So, before his match with Goldberg and Reigns, we might actually be able to do some weird match to fire back at Bray Wyatt. Perhaps we should allow Lexi to unleash her goddess powers to weaken him."
"We should do that in a 'dream' match."
Alexa says.
"What do you mean?" Triple H asks.
"This match should happen in a dream."
"Oh, so the match is to look like it happened in a dream. I see, Alexa. Tell me more."

MUCH LATER

The meeting was done and the Superstars were preparing to film the match at the place of *Y/N*'s first WWE experience as soon as they finished SmackDown on Friday.

Alexa is so excited to share a special moment with you during the "Dream Match." But a special someone is returning to WWE for only one day, just for this match...

Saturday at LAX after SmackDown

"*Y/N*, I'll be very sure to keep the Fiend away from you. We'll be travelling by private jet instead of taking the plane with everyone."
"Do you really have to do this, Lexi?" Nikki asks.
"Yes. I want the best for *Y/N*, Nikki. You can join me on the plane if you'd like."

"Being stuck in a plane with two girls!? That's kinda bad for me, is it?" You think. "But having no Bray Wyatt on board, at least this is a better idea than taking Economy with everyone else."

"Oh, Lexi, I'd love to join you and your boyfriend on our way to the match! Damian's coming too."
"That's um- nice..." Alexa replied.

After they packed everything and got inspected by customs, the four got ready for takeoff.

"Captain, please set course for-, 'that' place."
"The one we discussed earlier, Miss Bliss?" The captain says.
"Yes."
"Alright."

The plane later took off and set course for the place where you had your first WWE experience before you moved to America.

TO BE CONTINUED